You were my doll, Stevie, now what?

Bucky was at the bar, Steve had just saved him from Hydra but something didn't feel right. He was no longer the tallest, no longer the attention and no longer the bulkiest between the two. He felt out of place and confused, a fuzzy grey cloud around his brain, the bruise on his cheek that was in constant agonising pain didn't help either.

All he remembered from Hydra was them putting a black clasp on his face and in his mouth and then him forgetting something from his early childhood. He was glad Steve had found him because they could have wiped his memory completely. 

Imagine that? 

Steve walked over to Bucky and sat down, he put his hand on Bucky's shoulder and said, 

"You ok pal?"

"Yeah, just a little fuzzy...I guess" Bucky muttered. Steve's grasp was strong and...not right. He didn't feel safe like he used to, he didn't feel loved or calm. He felt on edge and nervous. 

WHY DAMMIT WHY? It's just Steve, well it might not look like it but it is. 

"Well maybe some alcohol, mingling and a good sleep might clear that up." Steve said whilst chuckling.

Bucky drily laughed in response. He looked at Steve, his eyes were full of desperation and need (also on the verge of crying) but Steve didn't look back into Bucky's, he was flirting with bartender and ordering some drinks.

You were my doll, Stevie, now what? Am I just a mission, do I mean nothing? LOOK AT ME!!......

please....?