DISCLAIMER

Good day new reader,

My name is Phoenix. And welcome to my new story, A Hamilton AU Unlike Before. I would like to state once more as I have stated in the description:

Hamilton: An All-American Musical rights and credit go to Lin-Manuel Miranda. He is the proud owner of the musical and I am only borrowing the main premise and some of the characters to be apart of this fanfiction.

THIS IS AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. This in fact means that this story will deverge heavily from canon musical plot and the characters' personalities are subject to change due to the storyline.

Next, I own one of the two Original Characters presented: Lucas. He is my own character I created out of my own AU idea and lore. The second Original Character, Jennifer Rose, is owned by a dear friend who created her own lore for said character that follows my own OC's arc. They are important  to the story and subject matter and WILL NOT BE REMOVED BECAUSE AUDIENCE DISAPPROVES OF THEM.

Also, there are other random teachers and parent OCs that will be mentioned. Many are basic and have little significance to the big picture plot. Others of these OCs will deal with main plot concepts. THESE CHARACTERS ARE MINE AND MY FRIENDS CREATED FOR THIS STORY, NO OTHER CHARACTER FROM ANOTHER AUTHOR'S FANFICTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TO CREATE THIS STORY. 

With all of that said and placed here, enjoy the story.

Best Reading Wishes,

Phoenix the Author.