The guy

In the apocalyptic future 2050 there where in each important city a Hotspot which they call them, and the hotspot was composed by a 5 star hotel,that was really expencive not every citizen could get in it,and there was some kind of a Big mall with every sort of things in it from clothes to food, electronics,etc. This hotspot in Specific was in Boston, and these hotspot's are control by the Earth Defense Force lets call them EDF, the EDF where soldiers that really go by the rules no matter who are they dialing with even if it is one of their own. And the EDF have a special branch which is the SPF, the Super power force where soldiers that they put in a biological experiment and give them powers. And in each Hotspot there was one or two SPF assigned to defend with their Powers the Hotspots. In these case it was ___john___ and john was a lady's man his power's were to Jump threw little teleports that give him the ability of Teleport but not a thinking place Teleporting it was a seeing teleporting he have to see the place he was gone teleport in and he also had another power not highly controllable by him cause it wasn't really Develop in him, he can control things with his mind from electronics to peoples mind, he can control them for a few minutes but for him it was sufficient time to do a lot of things.

   John was a lady's man he really like women and he was a really handsome guy so why not get some used to that,john had the presidential suite just 4 him and he liked it a lot, who doesn't? and it leaves a good impression with the ladies.

*John its watching TV at his suite with a girl*

*Door knocks*

*John goes to open the door* when he open it was the Hotel Manager Gordon

John- Hey Gordon,*laugh* What's wrong?

Gordon- hey john we need to talk

john-*he close the front door behind him* What's the matter its there a problem?

Gordon- no john its just that there's and important VIP coming and we need the suite

john-O.O you got to be fucking kidding me!!! and were am I supposed to go

gordon- calm down john we will be giving you a regular Suit we have 3 of the on the floor49 below your suit it's really good not like this one but kind of modern and everything you'll get used to it your its #1 its a little bit bigger that the others so be grateful

john- OK OK.... I'll take it

Gordon- you got company?

john- yeah why? -.-

gordon- :') you nasty little motherfucker XD, I don't think that theres a guy in these building that have so much women than you XD

john- I don't have a lot of women XD just one for day ;)

gordon- hahahahaha oh and I almost forgot, your gone have a partner,well assigned it to the suit #3

john- mmmm OK I'll present my self when I got time

Gordon- OK I'll send the butons to come pick up your things and move then to the #1

john- ok , se you Gordon*opens the door*

gordon- hey john whont you present me to your guess

john-  -.- fuck you Gordon*smash close the door!*