chapter 11

The next day, after I had woken up, we went to the main floor of the house and went outside to see if anything was ruined. Thankfully, nothing was. it was sunny and the sky didn't have a single cloud in it. It was like it never happened.

My dad walked down the steps and rubbed a hand over the black slick paint of his Ferrari. His face furrowed.

"Edmund, lets go get a new car. I didn't like this color anyways." My dad said stepping into the car.

"But sir." Edmund protested

"You haven't even had breakfast yet."

Edmund walked down to the car and all I heard was mumbling from there. My dad rolled down his window.

"Are you guys going to be OK for a while?"

"We will be fine," Ty said, then waved to him, then we went back inside.

we went to the kitchen and tried to find something to eat, when the cook came in.

"go sit down, ill fix something for you."

"Thank you." i say before walking out the doors.

Ty and I sat across from each other.

"What do you want to do today?" Ty asked.

I thought for a moment, thinking of what there is possibly to do. I wanted to take a hike and see the forest. I know it might be weird, but I haven't really been in the woods since I was younger, Maybe 6 or 7.

"Can we take a hike?" I asked

"Sure."

As soon as the kitchen door flew open, a heavenly aroma filled the room. The cook sat down a plate for both of us, with eggs, beacon, fruit, some kind of pastry thingies, and coffee.

"Thank you so much," I thanked the cook.

The cook bowed and left to the kitchen again. Wow. At this place, your treated like royalty.

After we ate breakfast, Ty and I went up to a coat closet that had a ton of backpacks. I got a forest green one and Ty got a deep red one. We packed a few granola bars, and water bottles, a flash light and Ty's gun, of course, Then we went outside and made our way into the forest.

It was so beautiful. The trees were still wet from the rain and they glistened in the sun, Birds were chirping and it smelled like pine and ceder wood.

After a few hours, we stopped for lunch, well a granola bar. I didn't really think about bringing anything else.

"It's beautiful out here." I say taking a drink of water, looking up at the trees

"Yeah, it is."

we stayed silent for a little bit, just taking in the nature, until I thought about how romantic this was. Sitting alone out in the forest, with the sun shining through the trees.

"so. I guess you could say this is a date?" I ask

He smiled at me.

"Yeah. I guess it is."

In about 30 minutes, we started hiking again.

"do you hear that?" I ask

"Yeah, It sounds like a waterfall."

I smiled and ran in the direction that I hear the waterfall from. I heard Ty behind me.

"Honna, we shouldn't separate."

I stop and turn around.

"Sorry, I have never seen a waterfall before.Except for online, or TV"

Ty looked surprised.