Chapter 10

I sat there in a chair at a makeup table, staring at the horrible view in front of me. I wished that my red, puffy eyes would magically go away. My eyes still stung, and I had an awful headache.

I sighed, and go up from the chair, and lugged my was to the closet to put on some new clothes. My foot started aching. I had done a lot of walking on it, and I hadn't realized it. Oh well.

I pulled on a grey t-shirt , and some dark blue jeans, before I went down stairs.

I walked into the elevator that went up and down 5 stories. There was a basement, 3 regular floors, and an Attic. The elevator actually had music in it as you took it on the way down. It was very elegant music too. something that you would hear in a business building or something. The walls around were sort of golden, and they had a shiny tint to them. It reminded me of a castle. This whole house reminded me of a castle.

I saw the number 2 floor botton turn yellow as the elevator stopped. I got out and looked around for the dining room. When I hear Ty's laugh I knew that I was close.

"And after she fell in the mud, she pitched the biggest fit you could ever imagine."

"Dad!" I yell, embarrassed now, because he was telling Ty about when I was young. I tried to ride a goat that we had in the back yard of our old house, but it bucked me off, sending me into a huge smelly pile of mud. And after that, I pitched the biggest fit, and held a grudge on my parents for almost a week, because they laughed at me.

"Oh hello, Honna." My dad greeted.

"I was just telling Ty here, some stories of when you were little."

He and Ty laughed.

"Yeah." I said annoyed

"I noticed."

I sat down at the table next to Ty, and glared at the both of them.

"What other stories has he told you since I was gone?"

Ty started laughing, and put his head in his hands, as he shook his head still laughing. Oh great. He probably told the one about how I stole my moms pads,and used them for doll beds. And I used her tampons for pool floats. Oh gosh. That's another story that my dad could never forget. He had even told it to his friends at work.

"I cant believe that you actually stole your moms....ha ha." Ty laughed again.

Oh god he did tell it. My face turned deep red too.

"I'm sorry Honna, but that is a story that should be shared." My dad started laughing again.

The food came out. Everyone was all serious again, and I just wanted to go to bed. It had started raining outside. I could hear the wind.

none of us didn't really say a word the whole time we ate. The food was so good, I was to busy cramming it into my mouth to speak. We had chicken, with the most amazing cream sauce that I have ever tasted, and vegetables on the side. I could eat this every day.

"Sir, it look like we are going to have some really bad weather tonight, according to the radar."

A man in a suit, came in and told us. After saying that he glanced at me and Ty for a second before whispering something into my dads ear

My dad looked up still chewing.

"Hmmm." he mumbled

"We will just have to keep an eye on the radar."

That was all he said, before going back to chewing. I couldn't help but wonder what that man had said. Was the weather really bad. I didn't like storms. I actually hated storms with all of my heart. I guess I was a chicken to allot of stuff. I Should start calling myself, wimpy Missy.