~30 ♡ Odd Pairings

Loser's POV~

Another day in school.. After doing whatever occured at the party. I don't rememeber. Everyone seemed to be fairly awkward, and seemed to really began to branch off with new likings. The more noticable ones were within my friends.

Leafy and Pin appeared to speak more, Firey really somehow enjoyed Coiny's comfort, and Cake seemed to really begin to like Clock much more. Needle was just there, but I felt left out.. As if everybody was just whispering about me.

Everything had gone wrong, Fries was suddenly hanging out with Pen... Puffball was stalking Golfball, whom was alone. What the hell happened during the party? I rememeber some details.. But, I can't place it. Taco and Bell were really enjoying hanging with each other as well! I thought they hated each other...

This seems.. Kinda odd. It really does.

Leafy's POV~

Wow! School had changed alot, so many new friendships.. It's really odd! I noticed Match alone for once, so I decided to go hang out with her. "Hey Match. Whats up?"

She was crying. "L-Lollipop ditched me... Apparently she was cheating on me with Barf Bag.." She sighed. "Now I have nobody! It's clear you have someone.. Everyone likes you!"

"I mean.. You're not lying.. But! You are just as important." I grinned. "So...? Like, it's easy to say!" I frowned a little at Match's concern and sighed. "Well... I'm sure you'll find someone perfect for you. Even with bad qualities or good! I trust you."

"...Thank you."

"Hey! No problem, that's what friends do, right?"

"Yeah..!"

"i guess."
--
I needed to just dump a quick amount of ships here and there for reasons unknown but trust me there is a lot more, i want there to be atleast 1 moment for most to all of those ships out there. :)