Don't stop Hiro x reader

Another request!
Comment more requests!

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

There was going to be a big party tonight at Fred's place and everyone at SFIT was invited, including you, Hiro, Honey Lemon, Wasabi and Gogo.

"Ready for the party tonight?" Asked Fred "Yeah!" Everyone answered cheerfully "What are you going to wear (y/n)?" Asked you Honey.

"I have no idea" you admitted "We can go to your house and help you!" Said Honey "Okay" you said

"Let's go then, see you later boys!" Said Honey, and you and Gogo walk behind her towards your house.

~~At your house~~

"What about this?" Asked Honey showing you a blue shirt dress "No" you said "Oh! Come on! You have said no like a thousand times!"

"What about this?" Said Gogo showing you some skinny jeans and a (f/c) t-shirt "I like that one" you said

"Finally!" Exclaimed Honey "Hurry up! Go to change!" You went to the bathroom and changed your clothes.

You walked out of the bathroom "You look beautiful!" Said Honey "Thanks" you said with a little blush on your face.

"I'm sure Hiro is going to love it" Gogo said teasingly, you blushed "I don't like him!" Honey and Gogo exchanged looks

"You are right, you don't like him" said Gogo "You love him!" Honey screamed "No, I don't!"

"You two love each other!" Said Gogo and Honey in unison "Whatever lets go" you said walking out hearing the girls behind giggling.

The three of you arrived at Fred's place and heard loud music coming from inside, you knocked the door and Hiro and Fred opened it

"Hey! Come in!" Said Fred you entered the house and immediately went with Hiro, you looked at him and saw he was blushing

"You look really pretty (y/n)" Hiro said "Thanks" you said blushing madly.

Hiro and you talked and talked all the time when the song Don't stop by 5 Sceonds of summer started playing

"I love that song!" You said "Would you like to dance?" Asked you Hiro "Sure!" You said, Hiro offered his hand and you took it walking towards the dance floor

The song was finally over and Hiro talked "I'm going to get a drink, would you like one?" Hiro asked "Yes please! I'll wait here" and with that Hiro walked away.

You kept dancing until a guy walked towards you "Hey babe" he said and you stopped dancing "Ummm hello" you said and the guy grabbed your waist

"I was thinking if you wanted to come to my house latet" the guy said and placed both of his hands on you butt, when you were about to scream for help Hiro pinched the guy and took your hand.

You two walked away leaving the guy on the floor with a bleeding nose "Are you okay?" Hiro asked you "Yes" you said

You were at a beautiful big garden walking with Hiro "Thanks Hiro" you said looking at him "No problem" he said smiling at you you put your hands around your arms trying to get hot "Are you cold?" Hiro asked and you nodded "Here" he said giving you his jacket "Thank you" you said putting it on.

"(y/n) there's something I've been wanting to tell you" Hiro said and you looked up at him "I-" you kissed him on the lips.

"Me too" you said and he kissed you again, the kid was long and passionate "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked between kisses "Yes" you said and you two kept kissing.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Hey guys! I'm not dead. Haha
Sorry I didn't update I had a busy week but anyways I'll write all the requests you gave me today!
Comment your requests!