(Silence)

Alina POV

"Elia come over here! Don't go there!" It was afternoon and I was playing with Elia. She likes to play in the garden which is near the forest by the way.

I know it sounds creepy, having a forest with fog on it but what you gonna do. That's our life and you need to get use to it.

I don't even know why would auntie bye a house in here???

"Look Al its a dog..." she said pointing behind me. I approached and took her in my arms. I turn my head and so nothing.

"Don't go over there little one. There is nothing out there. Let's go eat know, mommy is waiting." I kissed her forehead and started walking.

"Bye bye doggie!" She was waiving in my arms.

She is such a cute!!! Imagine things know!!! Little one!!!

We enter home and auntie was serving dinner.
Soup with vegetables our favorite, juice, salat and chicken wings.

"This smells delicious! Como on Elia let's go wash our hands so we can eat." She took my hand and started running to the bathroom.

"What do we do know?" I asked her.

"We take soup and do this.." she started acting like she was washing her hands.

"Hahaha okay cutie." We washed our hands and went to kitchen. We were eating and talking and smiling with each other.

"So Alina I heard you have a new teacher? Why didn't you tell me?" Auntie said while eating.

An so the night was destroyed with the mention of him.

"Well yeah our previous professor left the school and know this new one is his substituter." I replied.

"Eeee I see... what's his name?" She eyes me curiously.

Jerk face nice to meet you!

"Professor Axel Pierce!" Her eyes wide open and  *cough *cough *cough

"Auntie are you alright? Here drink some water." I held he glass of water.

"I am fine honey don't worry." She drank some water.

"Mommy, mommy I saw a dog today... forest!" Elia said smiling.

"Elia stop saying that cutie. It was nothing aout there..."

"But but I saw it..." she said with a frown on her face.

"Okay okay don't frown. You saw it." Later she smiled to me and started eating.

It turn my face to my auntie glaring at me. Her eyes focused on me like she was hiding something.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"A-a nothing!" And averted my eyes started eating again.

"So as I was saying I don't like this new professor. He is so cocky and puts us do a lot of exercises. He even yelled at me and put me in detention... ohh"

It slipped my mouth. Shit Alina!

"What?! What did you do honey?"  She asked me worried.

"That's the best, I didn't do anything! I was late for school and I enter the moment he called my name..." I said.

"Ohh honey don't be angry and please stay away from him don't provoke or anything. A-aa I mean he is the professor and you should a-arr respect him."  She replied....

Anxiously ?? But why?

Maybe its because she is worried about me. Yeah that's it!

________________________________

Hello!!!

What is hiding Alina's auntie? Is there anything that she knows and Alina doesn't?

Let me know you opinion and like the chapter please!!!