(Surprises)

Alina POV

After I told Mabel what's happening between me and Axel she hugged me happily.

"I am so happyyyyy I told you didn't I!"

"Gosh you are squishing me! Let me go I can't even breath!" She so spontaneous and moody.

"I am sorry! So what's next?" She winked at me.

I raised an eyebrow not understanding what she meant.

"Are you going to give him a chance ore what?!"

Chance?!!

"I don't know! Please let's change the topic!"

She didn't pushed me even though she was dying to do it. 

I wasn't focused anymore with the flowers in front of me. And a growl was heard from the forest. I turned my head to see what but nothing came into view.

Strange!

______________________

( At night in my room)

I heard  something coming from my window. Like a rock. I went near the window, open the curtain slowly, to be honest I was afraid.

There he was inside my house with  a teddy bear in his hands.

God this guy has guts. Coming at night at my house after the rumour that dangerous creatures walk freely in the forest.

He motion to open the window. 

"What the hell are you doing here??? Don't you know how dangerous is to walk at night.  Let alone in a road surrounded by forest and fog!" I whispered yelled at him.

He came closer "My love for you defends me at night!" He smiled showing his perfect white teeth.

Yeah right!

"Don't make fun of it! I am being serious." I said.

He wore some black pants with a white shirt hanging perfectly in his body showing all the muscles. His boots and his messy black hair  made him even more handsome.  Gosh!!!

He caught me checking him and smirked.
"Like what you see Alina?"

I shake my head. "I have seen better trust me!"

He didn't like that because his face frowns.

He came closer, dangerous yet sexy attitude.
Lean in watching my lips and whispered:
"I haven't seen anyone so sexy as you in your night gown!"

Ohh I forgot to change! Shit! She was checking me out now, not even bothering to hide it. 

I blushed and he kissed my cheek.

"So w-what are you doing here?" I asked avoiding my blush.

"I came here to give you this." He raised the bear in his hands.

"How said I wanted one?!" Raising one eyebrow at him.

"Ohh you are dying to take it from me. It comes with a surprise, listen..." he pressed the bear

"No poems and no fancy words. I just wanted to say I love you!"

Awww so cuteee!!!

"Okay okay give him to me!" I said rolling my eyes.

He smiled. God his smile makes me forget the world. He looks so beautiful under the light of the moon.

"I am leaving now so you could rest!" He started walking away when I grabbed his arm and hugged him.

"I will give you a chance! I think I am falling for you!" I said in his ear.

I could feel him shaking like a puppy. He smiled and started kissing my hand, my head, my cheek.

"I will make you the queen of this damn world. I will give you everything and most important give you my love no matter what."

He kissed me. His kiss was slow and passionate . It was just me and him! No one else!

I know I won't regret loving him.

________________________________

Hello 👋

Are you liking the story?

What do you want to change about it?

Enjoy reading other chapters and please don't forget to like.

Puthje (kisses)