Chapter 6: Episode 5

Guardian, why is Livius such a sweetheart?

He was always a sweetheart, hence why barely anybody here likes him.

That's kinda fucked up.

I agree, but I can't change those fuckers' minds. We may seem like bros, but everyone except him and Eros think I'm too weak.

Like I fucking care though. I take in the footsteps of my brother, Keifer anyway. Never giving a fuck, and eating all the damn food I want. Or, that I can afford.

Shouldn't we get on with the story?

...

Guardian?

Ah, yeah, sorry. Let's do this shit.

Angel walked her way around the huge mansion, through the winding stairways and dark halls. It was oddly warm, and a welcoming smell drew her in. While walking toward the smell, she encountered Eros.

"Why hello there, my dear. You appear to be lost." He said, holding out his hand for her. She took it, softly smiled, and blushed.

"So what brought you and my sister back here? I know neither of you like this place." Eros asked. Angel could barely look up at him, but when she did, she saw genuine care and empathy in his eyes. She smiled and looked down.

"Well, this was supposed to be a quick charge stop before we head to the next universe, but... seems like our plans have changed." She responded.

"Ah, I see." Eros said.

"Anyway, the sins congregated and we decided that, after a brief discussion, I convinced them that you should be my slave. Wonderful, right?" Eros asked, his eyes lit up like a fat kid in  a candy store.

Angel on the other hand, took a moment to process. She was thinking of all the things she'd be doing. She'd have to get him whenever he wants, and-

Whoa who whoa, stop it right there! MY HEART ISN'T READY FOR THIS!

Angel, are you done?

Yeah, yeah sure.

Okay, thank you. Anyway...

"Er, yeah... I guess?" She asked, but then got an idea.

"Wait, so does that mean everywhere you go, I go with you?" Angel asked.

"For the most part, yes. Unless I request anything that is elsewhere." He responded.

My question is, where was Guardian during that meeting?

Oh, I was with my dad, who brought my ex-fiance Scales over.

It was a fucking disaster.

I'll bet. Narrator, can we get some view on Guardian?

I... guess? Wait, I control the story! I am your GOD.

But I guess it would be a good idea. You know what? Thanks, Angel.

No prob, you human fool.

Excuse me, bitch...?

Hey! I was just messing with you!

I'll bet. Now! On with the story.

Without being bossed around anymore... 

Since I can't ask you to politely "shut the fuck up" because your interruptions are a story element.

Bitch, I-