Episode 1

It was a normal day for the Dragneel siblings, Zeref(28), Natsu(17), and Flare(5). They were all hanging out in the garden until their butler, Sebastian came " young masters the king and queen have requested your presence" he said bowing, "okay you may leave now Sebastian" prince natsu said in his usual cold manner.

Prince natsu has never truly smiled, not since his family had moved from his hometown in the Clover Kingdom(shoutout to black clover anime). After they moved he has not yet smiled once and he has always had a cold tone to his voice, even to his family. They thought it was because he was home sick but really he just missed his light, his world, Lucy Heartfilia.

He and Lucy still keep in touch with a lacrima that lets them talk face to face, that was the only time natsu smiled and laugh, but natsu wants more than that, he wants to touch her, he wants to feel her, but with them being separated he can't and that drove him to his anger. All he wants is to see his love, his princess, his Queen.

Natsu, Zeref, and Flare all headed to the throne room to see what their parents needed. As they entered, their mother, Queen Yui, greeted her children with a smile, which they payed back with a smile as well, except natsu he just stood their in silence "why did you call us here mother, father" he said in his cold tone. His mother saddened thinking what has happened to her beloved little boy who was always full of joy and laughter but is now cold with emptiness.

"Well the reason why we called you here is because we will be having guest who will be staying with us for awhile" King Igneel said " if I may ask father why and what kind of guest will be coming" Prince Zeref asked. "The guests that will be coming are King Kurama, Queen Kuru, Princess Kyubii, and Prince Naruto of the ninetails kingdom, King Juroo, Queen Blossom, and Princess Sakura of the Haruno kingdom, King Aso, Queen Lana, Prince Itachi, and Prince Sasuke of the Uchiha kingdom, King Hachi, Queen Dory, Princess Hanabi, and Princess Hinata of the Hyuga kingdom, King Dracula, Queen Mary, and Princess Moka of the Akashiya kingdom, King Vlad, Queen LeLe, and Prince Tsukune of the Aono kingdom, King Tepes, Queen Yuri, and Princess Kurumu of the Kurono kingdom, King Red, Queen Yushi, and Princess Rias of the Gremory kingdom, King Yachi, Queen Yari, and Prince Issei of the Hyoudou kingdom, King Tsukuba, Queen Kachi, and Princess Akeno of the Himejima kingdom, King Silver, Queen Snow, Prince Grey, and Princess White of the Fullbuster kingdom, Queen Irene, Princess Erza, and Prince Knight of the Scarlet kingdom, King Storm, Prince Laxus, and Princess Light of the Dreyer kingdom, Queen Mary, Princess Mirajane, Princess Lisanna, and Prince Elfman of the Strauss kingdom, King Shadow, Prince Gajeel, and Prince Rouge of the Redfox kingdom, King Light and Prince Sting of the Eucliffe kingdom, Queen Grandina and Princess Wendy of the Marvel kingdom, Queen Lily and Princess Levy of the McGarden kingdom, and the prince's and princess's will have their maidens and butlers with them so they will be staying with us also" said the king.

"How long will they be staying" asked Natsu " until we solve our problem" Queen Yui said " what problem" Zeref asked, the king and queen sighed " all of us kings and queens decided its time to end this demon and human war and come together to live in peace instead of fighting" they said, the siblings just stood their knowing their mother and father wanted this cause they were tired of fighting with the humans so they agreed to cooperate with the other humans and demons that will be staying in their home tomorrow.

The King and Queen smiled at their children cause they know that their children know how important this was to them "okay it's getting late so you all can go back to your rooms, Sebastian" Yui called " yes your highness" he said bowing respectfully " take Flare to her room and make sure she bathes and brushed her teeth before going to bed" she ordered " yes your highness, Princess Flare come with me" he said in a soft tone. She nodded and went with the sweet talking butler to her room Zeref and Natsu left to their rooms as well.

Natsu went to his room took a bath and brushed his teeth and laid in his bed, all he could think about was his Lucy, her smile, her laugh, her body, her everything and before he knew it, he was falling asleep thinking about him seeing her and holding her small waist and body in his arms.

But little did natsu know he would be seeing Lucy sooner than he expected.

Some where else
"Natsu I can't wait to see you again my love"