Episode 22

Today is a special day for Natsu, cause today he is going to propose to Lucy. He has been planning for this day forever and now he gets the chance to propose to the woman he loves. His friends and family are helping him, he found a place that is perfect for the proposal.

Natsu woke up early for the day. He got up and got dressed, but before he left, he put a box on the bed and wrote a note

"Lucy my love, put this on and go to the front of the castle. The carriage should be out their by the time you arrive. They will tell you to put a blind fold on, cause well it's a surprise.
From: Your little
dragon"

Natsu put the note on top of the box then he leaned over to Lucy and kissed her cheek "see you later my future queen" Natsu said softly in her ear and left the room. Natsu met up with everyone "I can't believe my little boy is growing up wahhh" Yui cried. Natsu laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head "calm down honey, it's okay he is becoming a man" Igneel said "it's about time you idiot, I was wondering how long you were going to keep her waiting" Grey said playfully punching Natsu's arm.

Natsu scoffed "your the one to talk ice prick, how long do you plan to keep Juvia waiting huh Elsa" Natsu said teasing Grey. Grey blushed and looked the other way "s-shut up pyro, I-I'll propose, j-just not right now" Grey said embarrassed "Grey darling, Juvia wants to get married now. Wait does Grey-sama not want to marry Juvia, is Juvia not good enough, does Grey-sama not love Juvia. Wahhh Juvia will do better" Juvia said crying. Grey panicked "e-ehh n-no its not that I still love you, please stop crying" grey said panicked.

"Nice going Elsa you made her cry" Natsu said teasingly "shut up flame brain, your the one who brought it up" Grey said angrily. Natsu just shrugged "Natsu" someone said. Everyone turned around to see "oh Layla" Natsu said. Layla walked up to Natsu and hugged him with Storm right behind her "I'm so happy for you, I can't believe my baby is going to be a fiancé in a little while" Layla said smiling "she's not a fiancé yet, she has to say yes first" Natsu said scratching the back of his head "oh nonsense, she'll say yes I know it" Layla said.

Natsu smiled "well I have to go see you all later" Natsu said walking towards the front of the castle and flying off. Layla smiled as Natsu ran to the front of the castle. Natsu will soon be her son in law and she was happy that her daughter found someone that could make her happy 'Jude I hope your watching from above, cause out daughter has found her true happiness and he's just like you' Layla said to herself smiling.

She then felt big muscular arms wrap around her waist, she looked back "Storm" Layla said "you look troubled what's on your mind my Queen" Storm said snuggling into her neck 'and Jude I also found someone who makes me happy just like you did, so please continue watching over me and Lucy like you always do' Layla thought to herself. Layla chuckled "it's nothing honey, I'm fine" "MOM" an angry light called. Layla turned her head to see light stomping towards them(also light is also 10 like flare) "what's wrong dear" Layla said confused "Lyla keeps breaking my doll house" Light said pointing at

 Layla turned her head to see light stomping towards them(also light is also 10 like flare) "what's wrong dear" Layla said confused "Lyla keeps breaking my doll house" Light said pointing at