s-sleepover?!? (p3)

*saihara pov*

It was once again another day that kokichi forced me to sit at his table. Err- more like I acted like he forced me, I wanted to go over there again, His friends were really nice.
"Hey, I'm back once again! He forced me to." I said in a playfully annoyed tone while sighing
"C'mon you know he didn't force you here saihara, you chose to! We aren't fooled so easily!" Hajime said jokingly
"we arent?-" Nagito got cut of by hajime nudging his shoulder "I MEAN, UH, WE ARENT!" I giggled at his stupidity.
    "I'm throwing a sleepover!" I got caught of guard by kokichi's sudden sudden comment "all of you are invited! I have 5 sleeping bags and movies!"
   " oh if you only have 5 then I won't be a bother, plus I have plans with friends tonight-"
     "That's a lie!"
     "What lie? "
     "That you have friends." Byakuya beat kokichi to the punch and the whole table laughed
    "C'mon shuichiiiii! It'll be funnnnn!" Kokichi spoke up
   S:"No, you guys have fun, plus I have things to do at home"
   K:"Like what?"
    S:"Uhhhhhhhh- books-" I said not wanting him to know that I draw
    K:"What kind of books?"
    S:"detective books....."
    K:"I have some at my house!"
    S:"the sleeping bag situation"
    K:"There's the couch or my bed!"
     How did I not think of that
    I didn't think makoto was listening but he said "please shuichi! We'll all have fun!"
"Fine but only this once" I finally gave in
.
.
.After school at shuichis house
.
.

WHY DID I AGREE TO THAT I NEED CLOTHES FOR TOMORROW AND MY PAJAMAS ARE THE SAME CHECKERED PATTERN AS KOKICHIS SCARF FJSJKAOS
.
.
.
.
I settled with my old pjs which was a mcr shirt and some black and white plaid pants which was similar to kokichis signature pattern, I just hope he doesn't notice, I packed a bag with my drawing things and some detective books so he doesn't think I was lying, I took my hat and left.
.
.
.
.
.
I got to his house and knocked on the door.
"Coming!!!" I heard a voice say
He opened the door, I was the first one there, I realized it was 5:30, I was early...
"Hey kokichi, sorry I'm so early"
"O-oh! Hi shuichi!" He looked adorable, he had pajamas on that looked like the black and grey striped uniform I wore all the time, I was blushing like crazy.

"Hey kokichi, sorry I'm so early""O-oh! Hi shuichi!" He looked adorable, he had pajamas on that looked like the black and grey striped uniform I wore all the time, I was blushing like crazy

*A/N This is my first ever sprite edit hope you enjoy :3*

Kokichi  hugged me unexpectedly making me jump

"Welcome!" It was muffled but I heard him, I was still blushing like crazy
  "A-ah! T-thanks!" I was stuttering and I heard Kokichi giggle. He let go of me and took my bag and put it on the blue sleeping bag which I suppose is mine.
"Hey saihara-chan, mind helping me set up since you're so early?" He finally said making me jump a little.
"Sure, I don't mind" I will regret saying later
.
.
.
"Ah!" I heard from over my shoulder, I was bent down getting movies. I quickly turned around on instinct, Kokichi fell on top of me and was basically pinning me to a wall. It took me a second to process what has just happened and when I did my face flared with a pinkish red color, so did his.
"I-im so s-sorry!" He quickly got off and helped me up.
" I-i um- I-it's fine? Are you o-okay?" I asked, not knowing I was stuttering.
"I-im fine, are y-you okay?" He asked, this didn't seem like his usual self, he was actually concerned and it was surprisingly really cu- WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!?
"I-im o-okay" I heard giggling from the bottom of the stairs.
"Heh,I didn't know you two liked each other like that" I recognized that snarky tone... Wait.... BYAKUYA?
I heard Kokichi running down stairs while I was left questioning my sexuality. After a few minutes I picked up the movies, including,
Saihara: Criminal Minds
Kokichi: Child's play
Hajime: Fantasy island
Nagito: Halloween
Naegi: A Silent Voice: The movie
Byakuya: Scream

I overlooked the movies and I realized that I'm gonna be fine, I don't get effected by scary movies.
.
.
.
"Guys let's play truth or dare!" Nagito said, I mean, we were in a circle sitting on the floor.
   "Sure! I'm in!" Kokichi chimes in.
   "Fine, I'll play too." I regretfully said.
    "Alright!" Naegi agreed.
.
.
We all finally agreed to play. Oh God
"Shuichi starts first!" Kokichi says as I snap out of my trance.
"Ah! Okay!" I say a little hesitant "Byakuya, truth or dare?"
"Dare." Byakuya sure sounded confident
"Hug your favorite person in the group." I was t good at this but Byakuya seemed hesitant but then hugged naegi who was next to him.
"Alright Nagito, truth or dare" Byakuya says confident as if he already has questions for both answers.
"Truth"
"Are you and naegi related in anyway? Mr. Ultimate Lucky Student?" The whole circle started cracking up.
"No, I'm not, it's just our ultimate talents are the same." Nagito says seriously. "Alright Naegi, truth or dare?"
"Hmm.... Truth!"
" is it true that you like reading manga with your sister? "
"Yeah, I think everyone knows that by now"
.
.
.
"Alright Saihara, truth or dare?" Makoto says as I snap out of my trance
Not thinking I say " truth" I regret that already
"Is it true you like someone in our grade level?" My face turned extremely red.
"I-i u-um, y-yeah" my face turned extremely red as I admit it.
.
.
.
.
We finished the game of truth or dare and I put the first movie in, which was mine. Me and Byakuya were glued to the screen while the others didn't know what was happening.
It was time for kokichi's movie. Me and his were sitting next to each other.

*A/N SJDJSLLS FINALLY DONE, 1000 WORDS, I'LL FINISH THE SLEEPOVER IN NEXT CHAPTER*