He is the one

When i tell him i like him he looks confused and tells me to go to bed and im thiking wtf is he crazy so i go to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

When i wake jeremiah tells me what all happened last night and i laugh but i really do like him he is so nice but  i just laugh it off and wait for daja to come get me when i leave out the door he tells me i know you like me and he laughs and says thats cute and im thinking wow.

JEREMIAH P.O.V

I know she likes me its kinda cute but shes youger than me and i aint tryna go to jail i get at least a couple of years so i dont know but i still think she cool and anything better than mary that woman is crazy but its crazy but it some bout blessing i can't put my finger on and she wouldnt even know how to handle me.

BLESSINGS P.O.V

So while im at school marcus comes up to me and starts talking to me and making fun of me smoking the blunt the other day but im like move around cause i aint got time for the girlfriend drama and he tells me that he's done with his ex.

MARCUS P.O.V

Im really digging blessing but she aint giving me the place or the time of day i mean shawty got cakes and that accent i can't take for nun but if she let i swear shawty can be my love but she playing i got a job and i get pad for my work.

BLESSING

When i got home i went to my room and get my clothes for the night because i was performing and jada was coming to pick me up early and as i was leaving jeremiah was leaving and i know that he was going to his hotspot which is diamond's where i work at and i grabbed my prettiest langerie seat and headed out when i left daja came and got me and we went to the tatoo shop and i only got a nose piercing but daja got a bird on her arm and her baby's name an we left we went to the club when we got there she went in the back room with k9 and i guessed she didn't tell him about the babay but i know she isn't performin tonight because her arm was hurting .so it was just me and there was this one girl there to with her friend and they was looking at me and laughing so i fust lookes away and put mu makeup on and wnt to dance when i went out i seen jeremiah in his same spot he usually sits in but this time hes's looking directly at me so i look at him and dance towards him and nd whe it finish i start giving lap dances and i see jeremia and he looking at me so i walk towards acting clueless as if i don know what he wants but i do so i walk to him and he gives me 20$ and i start dancing and grinding on him and he hel me as i grind and i sat on his lap and i could feel him getting hard so i go up and left it was so awkward so i got my clothes and left with daja she wa crying so i guess she told k9  that she was pregnant. When i got home jeremiah was here and when i got in he asked me why i left and i told him it was wierd.