The day

He tells me that he knows I like him and he thinks that's cool so I ask him could I be one of his hoes and he said hell nawl and started laughing. So he ask me can I finish the dance for him and I do and as I danced it became so intense and he started kissing me and I got up and left.
Jeremiah's pov
    Everytime we talk she gets scared we can't even have a simple kiss without her getting scared so I go and hop in the shower and I soap down as I rinse my self of blessing comes in and she is fine and she drops her rob so I grab her and pick her up as I slide In she begins to resist but as it got in she chilled out she was moaning so loud I'm suprise the neighbors didn't hear and complain she was the best she kept sliding so we took it to the bed and I worked her out as she moaned she said my name and I instantly starting going faster and she started to get the hang of it.
Blessing's pov
Last night was omgeee so I wake up and he's gone I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did so I went to daja's house to get some clothes I left and she droped me of back at home I'm in a fantastic mood so I go to channy stripper #6 and we chill when she tells me that she quit I'm thinking maybe I should quit cause I'm in a good place and that money is good to me.but u said i will continue to work there until I get out of school for next year.Four weeks later I got a ride from jasmine she a stripper to because daja has been acting funny every since that night so when I go I see jeremiah in the back so I start dancing when I finish me and jeremiah head to macdonalds and we got food and we ate inside as the red head girl comes up and says I had a fun time this morning.