The News

When she comes closer i get up and walk out and she laughs as i walk and  turn around and tell the bitch to stfu and she shut her scary ass up and jeremiah starts coming after me and he tells me to wait and i just feel really quezzy and i throw up and jeremiah takes me home i go to my bed instead of his and he tries to come in and i move him away.I havent been to school in so long dealing with jermiah so today i decided to go and at lunch daja comes up to me and tells me that she had to get an abortion and she wasn't able to do nothing for a couple of weeks and that she wasnt mad are anything. On my way to first period marcus comes up to me and ask me can he take me out to eat tonight and i say sure since im not talkin to jeremiah. So when i get home jeremiah there and when i look to the left i see chassidy here and shes its with some old puerto rican guy and he comes up to me and he kisses my forehead and tells me he's my daddy and i flip out i say where were you for these long years he said he was dumb and young and he tells me he's sorry and i forgive him because i always wondered how it would be if i had my dad in my life so when he tells me i can live with him im happy he lives in louisiana thats one hour away and i cant wait to move but jeremiah look so said so i say i want to finish the school year and we only have 2 months left. Today i go to the hospital because i dont feel good and jeremiah comes with me even though i havent forgave him yet he come and I think i already know what the gone say i got the stomach virus because i get it every year so i just want to make sure so i sit in the waiting room for what seemed like years and  the finally called my name when they called my name I got up an jeremiah followed me they took pee samples and they took blood samples and we went back into the waiting room when they called us back i got the most valid news ever the told me i was pregnant and that's not it im having twins and jeremiah drops his lip they cant tell me the gender cause im only a month in a half pregnant.So in the car the whole way jeremiah is shaking his head and saying damn back and fourth and he says damn this wasn't suppose to happen and i said wait what wasn't suppose to happen do this only hurt you no it hurts me to how will i go to school and finish and i told him he's not leaving cause my babies not ending up without a daddy and he say's yeah you right mom it takes two to tango and i bust out laughing and he tells me that he's gone get us a house and we gone live good. But inside I'm thinking damn I'm fucked when we get home I tell my dad that I don't want to move but I don't tell him I'm pregnant because since he's been in my life we have became close.And I'm scared cause I don't know what he would do to jeremiah.