Chapter 1. Stuffy room♡

Tima turned her head and looked out of the window at the pitch black sky.
She tried to pay the least amount of attention to the sweaty man on top of her.

My neck's killing me she thought.
She turned her head to face the ceiling, he was making direct eye contact with her, making her turn back at the window.
He was thrusting pretty hard, yet she wasn't giving much of a reaction.
He decided to play with her in attempt to get her excited.
He looked at her again
"Clean your room" he whispered.

"What?"

Tima suddenly woke up to see her aunt standing in her door way.

"I said clean your room. Its getting late in the day Tima, we've got places to be and people to see. Come on."

She turned around to leave,then turned her 180° into a 360°.
Im gonna be gone for an hour or two then ill come pick you back up.

"If Tyler's not up by 12:00 please wake her up.
Uncle Charlie is in the shower, the pipes are messed up so wait a good 30 minutes after he's done to take one.
Love you bye."

And with that the door was shut.
Tima flopped back on her bed,put her pillow over her face and screamed into it.

Tima heard the water in the bathroom go off, she got up and opened her bedroom door.
She saw Charlie open the bathroom door he had a towel around his waist she fastly closed the door, then cracked it, his towel dropped she saw slightly firm penis wave around as he turned around to pick up the beige towel.

Tima saw him lift his head looking into her doors direction and she slammed her door in world record speed.
What if he saw me?

A/n
Okay i didnt want this chapter
to drag on so the next chapter Mr. SKIMASK will be introduced.
And it will be very,very dramatic okay
Till next time