Chapter 3: Kiss♡♡

Walking into the party, there were more people than Tima expected, more alcohol too.

This isn't my first Rodeo, Just my biggest.

Tima's thoughts are true, no party shes been to has been this big.
Due to the current, global event the amount of people here concerned Tima.

Tyler walked off with her friends, some of them Tima recognized.
Tima didn't see any of her friends here, no one she could potentially latch on to so her presence wouldn't be so awkward, so she wouldn't look alone.

An hour or two went by of her sitting on a couch pretending to be occupied with her phone.
Tima felt a body sink in the couch with her.
Oh my god.

"Hi" the body said
"Hey I guess" tima muttered

The boy had dark brown skin and a black durag, Tima thought it was unusual the way he had it tied, in thhe front that is dangling in his eye.
His eyes were pretty, big, brown and sleepy.

" you dont want to be here hm?"
The body said.
"No"
"Maybe I can help you make it worth your time, im Ski" he said putting his hand out

15 minutes later

This Isn't my first Rodeo, just my biggest.

Tima thought this as she connected her lips with with the tip of "ski's" penis in an empty bathroom.

"Get off your knee's"
Ski said looking down at her.
"Let me make that pussy feel good."
With no hesitation Tima got up and bent over the sink, showing ski what position she wanted in.

"I have a better idea"