not again

3 months later

Tima

Remember those cookies on top of the microwave?
Your parent told you not to eat anymore of them, because you've had enough?

You hesitated because you knew it was wrong, you weren't supposed to.

But eventually you slipped those little mischievous hands of yours under the lid.

You broke the cookies piece by piece, and placed the pieces in your mouth knowing you were wrong, but it felt so right you didn't care.

Eventually there were only 2 cookies left.

You knew you were probably gonna get in trouble, but at least make the trouble worth something.

Stokeley's the cookie.

And by the way he just looked at me, I know Tyler can share for a little while longer.

I know, just a few months ago I was crying and beating myself down over him.

But know I'm not, so who cares?

"Are you even paying attention Tima?"

"I'm sorry baby I started thinking about something"

We were sitting in the back of an almost empty theater, watching the king of staten island.

"This movies kind of boring"
Stokeley sighed

I gave him a look.

He begged me to come with him, he's been going on and on about this movie.

"I ca-"

His warm arm swept across my left shoulder and rested on my right

The sound of his raspy whisper, made me shiver.

"How about we go to my place and make our own?"

A/n: we'll pick up next chapter