I warned you, but you didn't listen

Adam's: POV

"You've been so quiet lately, is everything alright?" asked Maria worried. "No." I said crying. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm so worried about my family, I don't want to lose them." I said with a cracked voice. "Oh Adam." she replied and hugged me.

"I'm scared, Maria." I said. "I will not let that monster hurt your family." she replied. "Thank you." I said.

(Maria)

(Maria)

"Everything's going to be alright." she replied. "You are wonderful mother to Noah and Agnes." I said. "Thank you, Adam." replied Maria.

***

I woke in the middle of the night of a loud scream. I ran out of my room and found a body at the stairs.

The stone staircase was covered with blood. Maria was lying lifeless on the floor and blood ran from her head. She wasn't breathing.

Someone had written a message to Maria with her blood

I warned you, but you didn't listen. Your precious children will be slaughtered and it will be your fault. You made a horribe mistake.

"I'm so sorry Maria." I said while tears were streaming down my face. I feel so much for Noah and Agnes. They lost their father and now their mother.

R.I.P Maria❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~