The Halloween Party

Robin's: POV

"Happy Birthday Robin." said Emma. "Thank you." I replied and hugged her.

"Where's your dad?" asked Zach. "He's sleeping." I said. "I understand." he replied.

I got nice gifts from Emma, she's the best friend in the whole world. After dinner we watched Nightmare Before Christmas.

"Where's the bathroom?" asked Zach

"Where's the bathroom?" asked Zach. "Upstairs." I said. "Okay, I'll be right back." he replied and left.

"I've a bad feeling about this." I said. "What do you mean?" asked Vlad. "I don't trust Zach." I said. "I hope he doesn't hurt him." replied Emma. "We better find him, before it's too late." I said.

***

Zach's: POV

I got lost on the way back to the living room. Suddenly I was down in the basement. My heart was pounding by fear.

I found a beautiful coffin and I remembered dad's words. "Vampires live among us."

I opened the lid with shaking hands. Adam was sleeping peacefully. Then he opened his red eyes and I let out a scream.

"You're a vampire." I said scared. "Yes I am." replied Adam with a smirk on his face. "Please, don't kill me." I said. "You shouldn't have come." he replied.

"Please, I'm begging you." I said. "I feel the smell of fresh young blood." replied Adam and licked his lips. I screamed again.

"Dad, friends are not food." said Robin. "I wasn't planning on killing him." he replied. "Don't scare me like that again." he said.

Robin took my hand and we walked back to the living room. He gave me a glass of water but I was still in shock.

"Are you okay?" he asked worried. "I don't know." I said. "You wasn't suppose to see it." replied Robin. I just nodded. "Promise me you won't tell this to anyone." he said. "I promise."
I replied. "I trust you." he said and gave me a hug.

"I gotta go." I replied. "Are you sure you're okay." he asked. "Yes, you don't have to worry." I said. "Goodbye, Zach." he replied. "Goodbye." I said and left.

***

"You are home early." said dad. "I don't feel very well." I replied. "Do you have a cold?" he asked. "I don't know." I said.

"Did you see anything in the castle?" asked Eric. "No." I lied. "You must've seen something." he said. "I promised not to tell." I replied.

"I know you're hiding something for me."'said dad. "I found out one thing!" I replied. "Tell me." he said. "Adam is a vampire." I replied.

Adam's family is in danger

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~