The Letter/ Diagon Ally

————Y/N POV—————"Y/N!!!!" My mother calls for me

————Y/N POV—————
"Y/N!!!!" My mother calls for me.
"Coming!" I say,
I run down stairs and run into the living room.

"Yes Mother" I say in confusion
She turns around with an envelope with fin print and a red ink stamp. My face lights up as I release what it is.
"Is it my hogwarts letter" I say in excitement, my mom nodded and a huge grin on her face. I open it up in a heartbeat.

Dear Y/N L/N,

I am pleased to inform you that you have been excepted to Hogwarts Witch Craft And Wizardry, I await to see you on August 29th.
Proper school equipment:
A wand
A Robe
School Books
A pet (Optional)
You will find these proper school equipment at Diagon Ally.
Sincerely,
Minerva Mcgnagall, Albus Dumbledore.

As I read the letter out loud my mom silently Shrieks in the background after the letter was read I jump around in excitement.
"We will go to Diagon ally next week" my mother said trying to contain her happiness.
" Will you quiet it down, down there!!!" I hear my father scream.

My father isn't the best dad and is a former deatheater but I still love even though he is a little tough on me. But I don't understand how my dad and mom started to even date she's a really nice person and my dad.... well he's my dad. I roll my eyes and continue on with my day.
      ———1 Week Later———
I wake up and look at my calendar and is see that it's July 1st I smile mouth to ear and run out of my room and down stairs.
"Mother, it's time to-" I say but was interrupted by my mother
"Yes darling I know, we will go when you get dressed." She said looking me up and down at my pajamas.

"Oh right!" I say as I run back up stairs.

Your Outfit:

And then I put my hair into a pony tail and ran back downstairs with the hugest grin on my face

"Ready?" my mother says

"Ready." I replied as I walk to the door.

"We're are you going" my mother asks.