The Sorting

Once we arrive to Hogwarts I feel excitement fill up in me but also anxiety. Me,Harry, and Ron walk of the train, I then see I big man with a bread and Wild hair I was startled at first but Harry then introduced me to the man.

"This is Hagrid. He brought me to Diagon Ally" Harry Said to me.

" Oh well I'm Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you Hagrid." I say to Hagrid and hold out my hand Hagrid then shakes it even though his hand is twice the size of mine.

Harry then Introduces Ron and then with go on a boat I was anxious because while we were on the boat I was shaking most of the time to Hogwarts. But once I saw the castle my face Lite Up.

I looked over to Harry to try to see what his face was when he saw the castle but he was already looking at me.

" It's amazing Isn't It." I say in a amazement.

I heard Harry mumble something but I couldn't make out the words he was saying. I asked him about it and he said it was nothing, But All I know is I'm going to have a lot of fun at Hogwarts.

—————Harry's POV—————
When I saw the castle I was amazed I looked at Y/N and Her face was like She had saw A Thousand fire works spelling her name. I liked seeing her happy she then looked at me. I blushed and looked away but she then said ,

"It's amazing isn't it."

"Not as amazing as you" I mumble

"What was that?" Y/N asked

"N-nothing" I say in a rather quite manner. She shrugs and then continues to look at the castle in awe.

I look at Ron behind us and by his grinning face I knew he heard what I said, well this is Is going to be one heck of a year.

—————Y/N POV—————
When we walked into the Great Hall my mouth dropped lI heard Ron chuckle from my face expression. I hit his arm and roll my eyes, when we were all bunched up in the front of the great hall I heard a familiar voice speak.

"So the rumors are true, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" Said Draco Malfoy

"This is Crabbe And this is Goyle And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" He said to Harry.
But then Ron chuckled at his Draco's Name and Draco looked like he didn't take it lightly.

"Do you think my name? I don't even have to ask for you name, Red handydown robe, You must be a Weasley." He said with a look of disgust.

"That is awfully Rude Draco" I said to him.
He then looks at me a little bit taken back.

"Y/N? What exactly are doing, With Them." He said Referring to Hermione and Ron who stood right next to me.

He then turned his attention back to Harry.
"You'll soon find out that some wizardry families are better then others so don't be friends with the wrong sort. But I suppose the
L/N was right choice." Draco said then gave me a smirk before Harry replied.

" I think I can sort the sort for myself " Harry said to Draco.
Before Draco could respond an old lady tapped his shoulder with a paper rolled up.
I already knew it was time for the sorting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The old lady then started introducing us to all the different houses but the she picked up a hat she called it the sorting hat. She then called up each student one by one.

"Hermione Granger" She said.

Hermione then walked up to the stand and sat on the stool the lady put the hat on her and then the hat said.

"Gryffindor!!"

A wide smile was put on her face while she walked up to Gryffindor table.

"Draco Malfoy"

Malfoy walked up to the hat and the second it touched its head it screamed

"Slytherin!!!"

He walked to the Slytherin table with a smirk... but why did I smile at that smirk?
      ~~~~~Harry's POV~~~~~
As Malfoy walked to the Slytherin table he smirked I looked at Y/N she smiled at him I don't know why but I oddly felt jealous and angered I glared at him And then I heard

"Y/N L/N!"

I smiled at her name she then
walked up to the stool

"Smart like an RavenClaw, Brave like a Gryffindor, Kind like a Hufflepuff, But VERY cunning like a Slytherin," The sorting hat said I felt a shivers down my spin at the thought of her being in Slytherin and being next to Malfoy but I ignored that feeling. I could see it on Malfoy a face he definitely liked her.

I was distracted in my thoughts but then I heard a voice call out

"Gryffindor!"

I looked at Y/N while she walked to the Gryffindor table with a huge smile on her face.

And then I heard

"Harry Potter!"

The whole hall went Silent  I walked up to the stool and sat down. The hat was then placed on my head and I repeated over and over not Slytherin

" Not Slytherin why? Slytherin can lead you on a path to greatness!" The hat spoke I kept saying 'Please not Slytherin' and Adventure the hat the hat said

"Very well then, I'll put you in....
GRYFFINDOR!"

I wide smile broke onto my face while I walked to the Gryffindor table and gave a few people high fives well a certain pair twins chanted

"WE GOT POTTER!!! WE GOT POTTER!!!"

I then sat down next to Y/N.

"Congrats Harry!" Y/N said to me

"Thanks N/N" (nick name)
I replied

She smiled at me and gave me a hug and I hugged her back with my cheeks slightly heating up and I looked at Ron while he had a smirk on his face moving his eyebrows up and down I rolled my eyes and started a to feast.

Hi guys sorry it took so long to update I'll make it up to you but anyway I was actually wondering if you want me to make them kiss in 2 year or first year you guys can pick!!

Word count: 1055