The Train/Friends?

Yes finally!! today is the is the day!! I'm really excited! Through out the summer my fathers be forcing me to hang out with Draco I don't know why Draco is a snob and quite spoiled

Yes finally!!
today is the is the day!! I'm really excited! Through out the summer my fathers be forcing me to hang out with Draco I don't know why Draco is a snob and quite spoiled. Any way I jump out of bed and start to pack my luggage and After I was done I looked at my alarm clock. I was 6:40 A.M. I rush down stairs because the Train leaves at 7:30 A.M. as I run downstairs I see my mother putting her coat on and then she looks at me.

"Aren't you forgetting something." My mother says I was confused until she mouthed the words "cat". My eyes widened as I run back up stairs. How could I forget C/N. When I ran in my room I found her on my bed licking her paw.

"Aww sorry I forgot you." I said as I picked her up and cuddled her in my arms.

I then walked back down stairs to my mother. Than I put C/N into her cage. And went to the station. At the station I saw Harry talking to a red haired women. I ran up to him and hugged him from behind.
He turned around with deep red blush on his cheeks. He then smiled we he saw me.

"Hey Y/N!" Harry said in a cheerful tone.

"Hey, What are you doing?" I ask.
He then explains he didn't know were platform 9 3/4 was until this lady known as Mrs. Weasley told me. I looked at Mrs. Weasley and she smiled at me I smiled back in return.

" Well lets go!" I said to Harry he nodded then I ran to my mother and gave her a hug and me and Harry ran though the wall. On the other side I saw a train me and Harry then took our luggage and our pets and went on the train. Me and Harry soon found an empty compartment we then sat down and sense I did want to get to know Harry more I started asking questions about him.

" So, umm.... we're are you living sense you know.... your parents are... well...." I said in a apologetic tone.

" Umm... I'm living with my aunt and uncle and my cousin, but their not really the best." He says while looking down. I immediately feel bad about asking him that.

" Harry I'm so sorry to hear that.." I say in a apologetic tone. I then hug him after a few seconds he hugs back. After I let him go there was a knock at the compartment door.

Me and Harry looked at the door to see a red haired boy that kinda looked like Mrs.Weasley.

"May I sit here al the other compartments are full." The red haired boy said looking at the both of us.

"Sure." harry said the red haired boy then looked at me and I nodded he than sat down.

" Im Ron, Ron Weasley." Ron said.

"I'm Y/N L/N." I say sticking my hand out for him to shake it.
He than shakes it and looks at Harry.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter" Harry says I looked away knowing Ron's reaction was going to be big all I heard was someone slightly scream 'Can I see the scar!!'
I looked at Harry to him with his bangs up revealing a lighting scar I look in awe but when Harry saw me he but it down and just blushed. After a few minutes Harry bought a bunch of candy for all of us. Ron was stuffing his face while I was just trying to grab all the chocolate frogs before Ron could get them. Harry chuckled at this. I looked at him and looked at his stomach it was like he was a skeleton.

"What-" he said before was interrupted by a chocolate frog be put in his mouth.

" You need to eat, you to skinny" I said in a fake accent. Me and Ron burst out into laughter, laughter soon followed by Harry. After half the candy was gone, not blaming Ron but Ron ate a lot of it. Ron then said
"Wanna see a spell my brothers taught me"
Me and Harry looked at each other in excitement. But before Ron could say anything a Brown Bushy Haired girl came to the compartment door.

"Has anyone seen a toad, A boy named Neville lost it." She said looking around but she then spotted Ron's wand out.
"Doing magic? Well go on." She said.

"Sunshine daisies, Butter Mellow, Turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" Ron said waving his wand every were.

"You're going to poke someone's eye out if you keep waving that wand." I say to Ron. Ron shrugged as a Response

"Well that wasn't every good was it." The Girl said to Ron. Ron looked at her like she was mental. I smiled at his face expression.

" I have been practicing some spells myself" She said now sitting across from Harry.

She then pointed her wand in Harry's face.
"Oculus Reparo" She said then Harry's cracked glasses were almost brand new looking.

She that looks to me "now, What's your name." She says to me.

" I'm Y/N L/N, but you can call me N/N." I say she smiles.

"Well I'm Hermione Granger." She introduces herself.

" And you are." She says looking at Ron.

"Ron Weasley." He says putting out his that he just licked the chocolate off of.
"Pleasure" she says but not shaking his hand.
She then looks at Harry "Yours?" She says " I'm Harry-" but before he could say his whole name she says " Holy cricket your Harry Potter."
Harry nods and looks at me obviously uncomfortable. I give him a reassuring smile but look away because I can't really help the kid now.

After a short conversation Hermione then says goodbye and let's Ron know about the dusk on his nose but she then leaves to go back to her compartment. I wonder if that Neville kid ever found his toad. But I think he did because I heard a faint scream saying " Yes Found you!!!" I then smile at Harry and now all there is to do is wait until we arrive at hogwarts.

Word Count: 1052