4

Sitting here in my car waiting on this stupid red light with rain pouring down on my windshield. I was a couple streets away from my destination, so I pulled through with the annoying sound of rain. Arriving at the beautiful house I stepped out of my car and jogged up to her doorstep. "Glad you made it", Malaysia smiled giving me a small hug. "Yeah, yeah anything for a nice girl like you", I chuckled. I followed her into the house as she led me into her room. "I have hot chocolate, any kind of chips you want, candy, and popcorn", I looked at all her selections and picked up every single thing, laying them on the bed. "You are a life saver, a goddess with amazing snacks", I joked. "I know, I'm awesome. Marry me", she laughed laying on her bed. "Let's watch Hunger Games, and Catching Fire", I said picking up the two DVDs she had on her tv stand.

We finished the two movies, and the snacks were all gone. I looked at my phone, "It's getting pretty late Malaysia I think I'm going to take off". "Yeah, totally I wouldn't want you to get in trouble or anything."

Fall break ends..

I parked my car and sat there.

Did I really want to go back to school? Should I just go get Starbucks or something?!

As I was about to take off, Malaysia taps on my window saying, "Let me in dip shit". I laughed unlocking the door "Someone seems a bit feisty" "Come on drive!", she laughed smacking her thigh. "Where to?" "Wait never mind. I know a place".