Chapter 2

2-ish years Ago...

I actually live in the US, but when I was 14 my mom kicked me out. I now live with my best friends/ second set of parents ( Jenna & Julien.) When i fist moved to Berkshire, I noticed a little girl. Then, I reconized the face of my best friend, Tilly Mills. She saw me & started jumping for joy. I then saw Leo. I saw two boys that I've never seen before. So, I went over & introduced myself. There were two of them & they looked like twins. When I went to go & introduce myself to them, they looked me up & down.

Chelsey: Hello, I'm Chelsey, & I'm your new neighbor

Max: Hello, I'm Max. Nice to meet you.

Harvey: Oh, sorry, & I'm Harvey.

Max & Harvey: Do you want to come in?

You all laugh

You get a text from Jenna.

Chelsey: I would love to but, my "mom" just texted me. I'm sorry but I have to go.

Max: Why did you put quotations around mom?

Chelsey: Oh, because Jenna isn't my real mom. My actual mom kicked me out because she didn't actually care about me.

You start to tear up.

Max: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry. How could she kick out a beautiful young women like you?

You blush 

Chelsey: Thx, Max. I gtg, hope we can hang out soon.

Max & Harvey: Bye :) 

Max: Oh wait, Chelsey. Can I get your number?

Chelsey: Oh sure, & give it to Harvey too.

You laugh & Max does too.

Max: I will think about it.

He winks at you. You blush & you both laugh.

Max & Chelsey: Bye

You both laugh again & wave at each other.

Max POV

Chelsey is so beautiful. I really hope that I get to hang out with her more,  & maybe date.

Harvey POV

Chelsey is so stunning, I better shout my shot before Max does...

To be continued...