Chapter 3

Chelsey POV

You walk into your house to see Jenna & Julien at the door staring at you.

Jenna: What do you think of your new neighbors?

Chelsey: I already knew Tilly & Leo from when I lived in Berkshire with my other family. I used to babysit Tilly, & I would usually hang out with Leo. But, I thought that it was only Tilly & Leo. I didn't know that they had older brothers. & the look like they are around my age. To be fair, it has been almost 6 years sence I last lived here.

Julien: Now you are here again with people who actually care about you. :)

Chelsey: Thank you so much Jenna & Julien, I don't know what I would do without you guys. : )

Jenna: Us too, now please start to go & unpack. Me & Julien will be up shortly. Okay?

Chelsey: okay.

You call for Jenna & Julien's 4 doggos, who you love dearly. Peach, Kermit, Bunny, & Marble.

Chelsey: Peachy, Kermey, Bunny, & Marble, come on guys lets go up stairs.

All 4 of the follow you up the stairs & into your new room. Your phone buzzes, & you see who it was from. It was Max.

The text convo

Hey Max

Hey Chelsey :)

Wyd?

Nm,u?

Unpacking:(

Would u like some help?

If u want to come & help, u can:)

Sure, I'll be over in 5, K?

K, thx❤️

Bye❤️

Bye

End of text covo

Max POV

I can't wait to go & hang out with Chelsey. I knocked on the door, & Jenna answered it.

Max: Hey Jenna, is Chelsey here?

Jenna: Hello to you too Max. And yes, she is upstairs with the dogs.

Max: Thx

Jenna: Np

To be continued........