Chapter 8

Things carry on in much the same way for Gloria as she continues her journey, collecting badges as she goes without too much difficulty. She spends a good deal of time training so that she can manage this, but also spends a good deal of time finding ways that she can hook up with Leon again, and she realizes that there must be a great benefit to traveling freely like this, because she can't imagine that she could work so easily with his schedules and whims if she was still living at home.

But like this, when she's always on the road and has the means to take quick trips to various places she's already been at a nearly moment's notice, then it's very easy to be at his beck and call. They meet up in hotels in every city that has one, or he will spend far too much time trying to find where she's set up camp even though she knows the directions she gave him where crystal clear, and that she's set up close enough to plenty of distinct landmarks for him to find. He always finds his way to her eventually, so that is all that really matters.

Whether it's in a hotel or a tent in the middle of nowhere, whether it's because he called her and asked if she could come around because he really didn't want to have to do it alone tonight, or because he could tell by her voice that she was especially needy, the night ends with the two of them temporarily satisfied, and no real resolution to the issue that she knows is not really an issue. Or, at least, that's how she has always decided to deal with it, but from time to time, he still teases her about her feelings, like he's trying to get her to admit to something.

Naturally, Gloria knows that she can't just come out and say what's actually on her mind. From the beginning, she's known that this was nothing more than a fling for him, and decided that was all it would be for her as well. Her childhood crush on him was something she experienced from afar, without actually knowing him, and doesn't mean she has feelings for him in real life. Leon is hot and she can't stop wanting him, but she has already decided that this is all it needs to be.

Except he knew that she liked him before, and he won't let it go, teasing her with that knowledge, and all the while, she can't keep pretending like she isn't falling for him for real this time. She likes spending time with him and likes talking to him, outside of all the fucking they've been doing, and, after getting the chance to get to know him for real, she discovers that he is everything she imagined him to be, based on Hop's stories about him, or perhaps even better than she imagined.

At the very least, it's a little easier to not think about that potential disaster when he's petting the top of her head and telling her that she's doing great, while she kneels in front of him, bobbing her head on his cock. Right now, the last thing on her mind is how she's a few steps away from complicating or ruining this entirely, and the first thing on her mind is how she can hardly sit still, how every word of praise that he gives her leaves her squirming and desperate for him to touch her.

But it was her suggestion that she suck him off first tonight, though Leon never complains when she suggests something like that , of course. He groans and grips the back of her head, holding her in place as if she would try to pull back, even though they both know she never would. Despite how one-sided this is, she always finds herself unbearably needy when she's done, because being so close to him, listening to him moan for her and praise her are nearly more than her self-control can handle.

"Ah, god, Gloria," he gasps, "d'ya want me to finish like this? Cos that's what's about to happen, so if you don't..." She looks up at him, her eyes wide, and he gives a little shudder. "Fuck, baby, don't you want to wait on that so I'm not all tired out? Or maybe you..."

Gloria doesn't let up, hoping that that makes her intentions clear, and Leon doesn't attempt to pull back and doesn't loosen his grip on her, still holding her head in place, until he is holding it entirely steady and thrusting into her mouth himself, his own control slipping entirely. And she just sits back and takes it, trying not to gag if he should thrust a little too rough, until he's giving in, groaning as he comes down her throat. After a moment, he pulls out of her mouth with a satisfied sigh, and looks down at her with a lazy grin.

"Now, I know that you're not gonna be happy just going to bed after that," he says. "You want me to return the favor, don't you, kid?"

"That's only fair," she replies, her voice still a little breathless, and Leon laughs.

"Of course it is! But, you know, if that's what you're after, you can just ask from the beginning. I really don't need all that in return, not that I'm complaining, cos that was great ."

"I wanted to do that," she replies, and it's true that she did. No matter how one-sided it may seem, his reactions turn her on a lot, and she likes being able to do something for him, to be able to make him feel that good. It gives her a sense of power in the moment, though she isn't sure if she wants to admit that part to Leon or not.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" he teases.

Everything has become so comfortable with him after meeting up so often, fucking so much, texting and calling whenever they have the chance, that it's hard to even remember how starstruck she was on that first night. Things have changed a lot, which only makes it even more difficult to ignore her feelings, once everything is done and they've settled down for the night. She can ignore it well enough while he's eating her out and she's tangling her fingers in his hair, relaxing and moaning and giving in to the pleasure in no time at all, but when he holds her as he tries to fall asleep with her in his arms, she keeps thinking that she could get used to this.

After her journey is done, what are the two of them going to do?

She knows that there's no real answer for that question; they'll either end the fling or it will continue, probably less frequently, just an occasional hook up if he's feeling like it. There's no possibility of anything beyond this, even once the gym challenge is over. She knows that she's too young for him, that it would cause him all sorts of scandal, and that they couldn't risk being seen together in public as anything other than the champion and his challenger. Rather than throw off what little she can have with him, she would rather just enjoy it and not dwell on what she secretly wants .

"I should stop distracting you," he mumbles, nuzzling the top of her head. "I want you to hurry up so you can come challenge me already."

"It's no distraction," she replies, "and I'm going at a good pace. I can't challenge you until the finals, so as long as I finish before the championship deadline, then what's the problem?"

"You sure you're not just saying that so you get to see me more?" he teases, and she doesn't have a reply. Of course she isn't just saying that, but she also doesn't want to admit that if she could find excuses to see him, she would. Better to keep things simple, after all.

"I'll be along to battle you in no time," she finally says.

"Right, but don't expect to win. I'm still the champion, so I can't go easy on you, even if I am the champion of your heart!" He laughs at his own joke, but she can't bring herself to laugh along with him, so flustered that she just ignores him until he is able to fall asleep.

Gloria doesn't know what she's going to do.