Part 1

A mental hospital.

I really am crazy.

"Hello sir, can you sign your name here?" A nurse asks me, in a sweet voice. To sweet. She must be planning something. What if they steal from me? Or my parents? What if they kill me and use the signature to make it look like a suicide? "Sir? Are you ok?" She asked, slightly annoyed. I sign it, so she doesn't get mad at me and hurt me or something. My step mom hugs me, and her and my Dad leave. "Right this way sir." She says, before taking me to a room on the 3rd story. "Why are we on the third floor?" I ask. What if she is taking me here so no one sees her hurt me? Or kill me? Or so no one hears me scream? "Sir, I need you to follow me." She says, this time really annoyed. I start following her, and notice I was shaking. I follow her inside. "Ok, so this is your room. You will have a roommate, Vincent." She says with a warm smile. What if he hates me? Or he hurts me? Or he is super crazy? "Oh yah, and don't worry about him being to crazy. Everyone on this floor isn't to bad. If they were super crazy they would be in the basement, which is called solitary. You probably won't see them though." Can she read my mind? "What about the 2nd floor?" "That has the therapy rooms, the library, and the cafeteria, where everyone is right now. If you have any questions, ask Vincent, your therapist, or one of us nurses. I'm gonna go now, but Vincent should be back any second now." She said, the left. He's going to hate me. He's going to think I'm crazy. He's going to think I'm insane. Or he might be insane. I'm going to screw this up. Suddenly, I hear a creak, and the door handle is pulled down.