┊ ⠀ཾ༵ ་ ࿔ chapter three⠀ ⠀ You're human! You're a pathetic bug

"What the? Why are you all looking at me?" Iruma asked confused. So it was true they really did lose all there memories. Before going deeper and deeper into thought I finally said something

      "M- Iruma-San do you remember anything? Anything at all?" I stared at her confusing she looked back at me and locked eyes. I prepared myself for a snarky comeback on how obvious my question was but instead I got a rather helpful response.

     "Well as for how I got here, no" she looked around the room at everyone else until she made eye contact with me again.
"Kaito, Maki!" She sprinted up running straight towards the two.

     "I did it! What you asked I auditioned for Danganronpa!" She smiles at the two, leaving the pair dreadfully confused.

      "This means we can be friends! I'll finally be popular and well liked!" She was jumping for joy. Until she came to sudden realization "... we're in danganronpa aren't we..." a look of dread went across her face.

     Looking at the pair again she smiled "that explains why Kiyo, Rantaro, and Ryoma. Aren't with you" she laughed a little until averting her eyes towards Kiibo

    "Oh my god..." she looks heart broken walking over too him "what happened to you?" tears appeared in the corners of her eyes until streaming down her face.

     She quickly pulled the robot into a hug, the robot hesitantly returned the hug. "Iruma-San I've always been this way! This is how my inventor made me" Kiibo sounded confused about Mius sudden change of heart towards the guy.

     Tears still covering her face face she frowned "why would they. No. You're not a robot!! You're supposed to be my best friend! It doesn't matter to us how unpopular we are! All that matters is that we have each other!" Miu cried harder then before, hugging the robot very tightly.

    Everyone was so confused looking around the room, everyone had the same expression on their face. Disbelief. How could someone so fierce, irrational, confident. Break down at the sight of Kiibo being a robot. Everything was hitting him at once so confusing. That's when I noticed I was crying too. So was a lot of other people. Even Maki looked sad.

     "Irum- Miu. Why don't we go talk about this somewhere else. Usually when humans have an emotional moment with another being they like to be alone correct?". The two of them seemed so sad, and confused. Kiibo looked shocked, in disbelief, and yet still heartbroken.

     "Human!!?!? God dammit your human!" Miu had screamed until eventually Kiibo had practically dragged her out of the gym.

     "Poor guy, he's probably really confused..." Kaito said looking down. "I bet Iruma feels even worst, having to find out so quickly that everything's changed..." that's when everyone remembered she wasn't the only one.

    Everyone stared back at the chairs the two loud-mouths were forced to sit. Noticing that the small boy wasn't there. "Where'd he go!?!" Tsumugi screamed. "Gonta find Kokichi, Kokichi probably sad and lonely like Miu!" and with that everyone was looking around the gym

    "Could he have left" Kaito asked me "no we would've heard the door shut" I responded I was actually worried about Kokichi. If Miu could fall apart like that just by getting her memories back... imagine how Kokichi must feel.

    I got on the stage where the chairs were located. After looking around for a bit I finally managed to hear little sobs coming from behind the chair Kokichi was sat in. "Hey Ouma-San are yo-?" Before I could even finished he practically threw himself on me gracing me with the tightest hug I've ever received. "Saihara-Chan!" He sobbed. I've never seen him this way. But why did it seem so familiar

     "Oh good you found him! Hey Kokichi you alright" Kaito said making his way to the two of them. Before he even realized it the 'supreme leader' jumped back, and screamed. "DON'T HURT ME, please, please, please." Kokichi fell to the floor curling up into a ball. "Relax I'm not gonna do anything" Kaito said stepping back.

    "t-that's w-what y-you said l-last time" still crying, I knelt to his side. "I promise he won't do anything, I won't let him." I chocked out the last part. "Dude I didn't-" "I know" I interrupted Kaito. "Just please let him be. Kaito nodded and walked to the other side of the gym. "Gonta found Kokichi! Oh no Kokichi hurt?" He begins to reach out his hand to help Kokichi but the 'leader' jerked back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I know, I know. I'm w-worthless! I'm nothing more then a p-pathetic little b-bug you can just s-smash without e-even t-trying. I-I've heard it a-all b-before". Kokichi still crying and shielding himself from Gonta of all people. Gonta wouldn't kill a fly. "Gonta hurt Kokichi?!" Gonta looked scared and stared at himself and screamed "Gonta monster!!!" and ran off crying. "Hey big guy don't be go hard on yourself!" Kaito said running after him shortly followed by Himiko, and Tsumugi. Maki walked over to the two cautious of Kokichi. She knelt beside where I was and looked at me then at Kokichi. "M-Maki p-please n-not you t-too" kokichi cried letting out a wimpier.

    Maki scoffed got up and walked out. Leaving just him and me.

(Sorry I completely forgot to space out the sentences my bad!!)