Part 15

After 3months.......

 Everything was perfect, everyone was busy with their own work, Nandini with her studies, Manik and others with their project. She has also become more comfortable around them, Manik taking care of her need. Even though they haven't consummated their marriage Manik being romantic their passionate nok jok is still carry on.

Manik's PA

Sir we need to fly to NY tomorrow.

Manik:Oh yes,we need to close the deal, make the arrangements.

Later in the night, he was busy with packing, Nandini came from her studies.

Nandini:Where you going somewhere?

Manik:O Im so sorry, I dint get time to inform you, was really busy in the office. Im going to NY for two weeks got work some work to finish.

Nandini face fell down, which dint unnoticed by Manik. He came and hugged her.

Manik:aAAww my baby.dont be sad, it just two weeks, and also you can go to your dadda.

Nandini was silent

Manik cupped her cheeks made her to look into his eyes

Manik:Kuch bolo?

Nandini(there was moist in her eys )I will miss you.

Manik(was beyond happy he was in cloud 9, he knew that she love him but never express her feeling, he couldn't control anymore he was ready to take her under him if she was ready.

Manik slowly started to kiss her neck, she let a soft moan,that was enough for Manik her moan made him more aroused. he continued his sweet torture and whispered

"cupcake how long should i wait?I can't wait anymore.He was deepening his kiss.But

"Beep beep"

They broke the trance. Manik muttered "perfect".Before leaving he turned and said

"Im not done yet baby girl"he went and left to attend the call.

Nandini has thousand of emotion and desire in h here mind, she mentally slapped herself thinking of all those.

It was late in the night and Manik was so busy that he came late in the room and saw she was already sleeping.

Manik(caressing her hair said"very soon ill make you mine ill show you how much I love you my pumpkin)

Next day was very busy for Manik investor also cam in the home in the very last minute.

Manik:Mr Sharma, thanks for coming in, will discuss further once im back, right now im really getting late.

His PA: Sir we need to move.

He quickly went to the room and took his bag. He didn't get enough time to spend with her nor with his  family