Almost Caught (Nash Grier)

Y/N POV

I walk into Nash and I’s livingroom, to see Cam and Him sitting on the couch, Watching something on the TV. I sit on the otherside of Nash, as he wraps his long muscular arm around my shoulder.

I lay my legs effortlessly across Nash’s lap. He looks over at Cam. Cam’s eyes were glued to the football game that was on, Nash glides his hand up the white skirt i was wearing. Causing me to suck in a quick breath. Nash leaned down to my ear, and then whispered, “Shh.” And then he glided his hand across my heat.

I jump slightly at his cold touch. I close my eyes, as i grip the cushion of the couch slightly as he slid a finger inside of me. Cam started to stand up, and then Nash removed his hand quickly.

We looked up at Cam trying to look like we were just watching the game, Cam turns his head to the side as he shoots us a weird look. “Uh- I am going to go to my house, i will talk to you guys later.” Almost the second cameron leaves, Nash turns to me and smashes his lips against mine.

"Now, i want to hear you scream my name." He smirks at me, looking into my eyes. I turn to Nash, as i get onto his lap. I straddle him, he lifts up my skirt and removes my underwear. I plant a kiss on his lips, as i slide slowly down onto him.

My back is now facing his face. He grips my waist as i bounce onto him, making sure it his my g-spot with each bounce. Just as we were about to quicken the pace, we hear the garage door open.

Nash leans in, and whispers , “Stay right here, act natural.” He says pulling my skirt down, so it just looks like i was sitting on his lap. Soon after that, Cam walks in and he was looking around, “Nash, where is my wallet?” Nash looked frantically around.

Nash was still inside me, and he was trying to act casual. But i could tell he was getting frustrated. I begin to slowly grind my body against him. He bites his lips until his plump pink lips begin to turn to a pale color. After about 30 seconds of torturing Nash I finally stopped. “Its on the kitchen counter.” I said, pointing towards the kitchen.” He walks over, and grabs it and says, “Thanks, y/n. See you guys later..” And then he walks out.

I hear the garage door close again. And then after about 45 seconds, I look over to Nash.

"I don’t think he will be coming back for his wallet again." I smirk back at him. He lifts my skirt slightly. And then grips my waist tightly as he lifts me off of him, and pushes me to the couch. I was now laying on my back, as Nash was hovering over me. He lifts my legs as he slips my skirt off.

He lifts my right leg, as he slams into me unexpectedly. Causing me to moan out, “Naasshh.” He groans slightly as he quickens up his pace, sweat was dripping off of his forehead. I grip onto the sides of the couch, as i was really close to reaching my high.

My moans started to get louder, and my body started to tighten up. I feel his dick twitch slightly inside of me, and his thrusts were getting sloppier eachtime, “Nash. Faster.” I said inbetween my moans. He quickens his pace, as i feel myself release all over him.

I ride out my orgasm, as i feel Nash release inside of me. He groans loudly as he mumbles the words, “Fuck, oh god. Baby girl.” under his breath. He continues to thrust, riding out the orgasm we were both having.

After He slumped back onto the couch. As we were both catching our breath. “That. Was Amazing.” I said sitting beside Nash. He looks down to me and nods, as he plants a soft loveable kiss on my lips, “I love you so much.” he mumbled against my lips.