early christmas (jack gilinsky)

Y/N POV

I step out of my car, and wipe the sweat that was beaming down my forehead- I walk into the door and hang my keys and take off my heels.

I go into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, and I turned my head into where the tree was. I look from top to bottom to find not only the small gifts wrapped- I find a shirtless, and pants less Jack.

A smile spreads across my face as his head is in the palm of his hand as he balances his body on his side.  I set the glass down before walking over- and he stands up.

“Merry Christmas baby.” He says, before I quickly jump in by saying “It’s not Christmas, yet.”  He then smirks while saying, “Then consider this, your early Christmas gift.”

He then connects our lips furiously; his fingertips glide up my body as he slips my shirt over my head.  He then picked me up and carried me to our bedroom- and then layed me onto the bed.

He slipped off my black work pants and threw them aside. As he then hovered above me- As usual I sat up ready to pleasure him. And then he mumbled in my ear, “Nu- uh. This is your Christmas present, you can give me mine tomorrow.”

He glided his fingers over my black lingerie, before sliding them off of my hips. He lowered his face, causing my breathing to immediately quicken. “Calm Down Princess.”

He says before gliding his tongue from my pussy to my clit. Still never leaving his eyes from mine- as he watched me shake. He then licked his fingertips and then slid two fingers into me.

He then glided them in and out of my quickly as he flicked his tongue on my clit, causing me to moan his name loudly- the moans full of pleasure. 

My legs were shaking and my first instinct was to close them. He pushed them open with force, “Keep them open, Princess.” He then began to add another finger inside of me.

I began to arch my back and fist the bed sheets tightly in my grip- as I was now beginning to reach my high. “Ja-ack. I am about to cum.” I say as I bite down on my lip, “Cum for me baby.” He says.

I feel myself release onto him, he licks all of it up from my heat, and he looks up to me and smiles before slipping off his shorts, and he says “Now, I want to be inside of you, right now.” He says as I smile back to him.

He then positions me and positions himself at my opening and then I feel him slam into me, my walls tightening.

He deepens his thrusts causing me to wrap my arms around his body, clawing his back as the pleasure takes over my body.

“Fuck.” He mumbles as I am now aware he is about to hit his peak.  As soon as I thought he was going to release into me, I begin to quicken the build to my high. “Jack, I am going to cum again.” I say as he nods and then I release.

And just as I release onto him, I hear a loud, deep groan escape his mouth and then he releases into me, causing my eyes to secure shut.

He lies next to me, and his chest is rising and decreasing from shortness of breath- he mumbles, “Merry Christmas Baby. Tomorrow I better get more than just claw marks on my back.”