Pool Sex ( Sammy Wilkinson )

background- y/n, sammy, jack, jack, and nate were swimming in the pool and once the boys left sammy and y/n got a little naughty.

____________

Y/N POV

I look at myself once more in the mirror before a burst of insecurity flooded through my mind. I close my eyes, and shoo the thoughts away, i had a bikini on to go swimming, but the idea of them looking at me and judging my body was unbearable.

As I was about to turn around, to large arms wrap around me from behind, “You look so beautiful, lets go, everyone is waiting.” Sammy says looking into the mirror at me.

I take one last sigh before inter twining my hand with Sammy’s as we walked down the stairs to the backyard. I look out the glass door, as i see them all playing water basketball.

Nate motions over, Sammy runs over before stopping in his tracks, “Are you coming sweetie?” I nod my head before running over to sam and jumping onto his back. “You ready?” he says as i laugh and he runs into the deep end of the pool, causing one huge ‘splash’.

I rise from the surface of the water, my hair is now soaked and so is my entire body. Sammy surfaces the water seconds after me, He looks down at me and smiles.

"Let’s have a race." Sammy says, as he begins to walk to the wall/edge of the pool. I smile and quickly follow him. Once we get to the edge, Everyone decided to join us.

We were all in one line, Sammy - Me - Gilinsky - Johnson - Nate, We all looked at eachother once more before Sammy screamed, “GOO!!”

We all moved the limbs of our bodies as fast as we could, Gilinsky got to the edge first, then Me, then Sammy, then Johnson, and Nate was last.

We all were trying to catch our breaths, and then Johnson steps out of the pool, “Jack, We have a meeting to go to.” Johnson said to Gilinsky. “Ohh, Right. Yeah- uh we have to go sorry.” Jack g said, before stepping out as well, “Hey, can i come with you guys?” nate said sounding like a lost puppy.

"Yeah, man." Johnson says as he walks inside. And before Sam and I knew it, we were alone. "So- What do you want to do now?" I say as i look around at Sammy’s very spacious backyard.

"I have an idea." Sammy says walking closer and closer to me before turning me around, and pulling the string of my bikini, causing my top to fall off easily.

He pulled me close, making me feel his growing erection against my body. He connects our lips passionatley, as our lips move in sync, his large hands trail down my body before finding my bottoms, he lowers himself as he slides my bottoms off.

He does the same with his swimming shorts, he throws our swimming attire to the side, before gripping my ass and lifting me, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

I feel his boner grow, as our makeout session deepens. “I want you right this very moment, Y/N.” He says as he slams my back into the edge of the pool, and he adjusts himself at my entrance before slamming inside of me, causing me to moan out.

He quickens his pace inside of me, i find my hands knotting into his hair, as he is kissing down my neck, and nibbling slightly causing me to become a moaning mess.

I feel my self start to climb to my high, “Sa-ammy.” I moan as my legs that are around him begin to shake, and my lip begins to quiver. I squeeze my eyes shut as i feel myself release onto him.

He quickens his pace, as i know he is as well about to release, He groans my name with other explicit words before relesing into me.

He rides out the orgasm, before sliding out of me and setting me into the water, my legs can barely move. I couldnt believe we actually did it in the pool.

"Let’s Dry off, and finish inside babe." Sammy says with a smirk on his face, and he stands up as i follow quickly behind him- anticipating what was going to happen soon.

_____________