Chapter 25

| MAL |

"BEHAVE BOYS!" I yelled as I saw my future husband, saying that still gives me butterflies in my stomach, walk away with his party. I walked over to my tent, grabbed what I would need for the search party today and walked out of it, meeting with the girls.

"Everyone ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's the plan again?" asked Jane.

"We are going to meet with Tinker Bell at her chambers, and joining her to Mandragora's hideout, it will be me, Uma and Evie, Jane and Lonnie I need you to stay in Tinker Bell's office for research, we need to know everything that we need to look for, any spell we need to make, literally anything you find will be useful."

"You got it." Said Lonnie.

"Let's go then."

Somehow, we didn't pass the boys on our way to The Home Underground. The sun was slowly setting down, and the cold breeze of the early night was blowing in my face. We didn't talk much on the way, well I didn't talk much on the way, I had an odd feeling in my gut that told me something will go wrong. I just hope my gut was wrong. When we arrived, there was no need to enter Tinker Bell's office, she was already waiting for us.

"I've seen you brought your own backup, Lady Mal." She said.

"Yes, if you don't mind, I think they will be really helpful. Uma and Evie will be coming with us, and Lonnie and Jane will stay in your office for research."

"Good plan. Come along with me I'll get you settled in." She said getting inside, and we followed her. "This is the code to access my hidden library, there is where the books with the information will be, now this is pixie dust, not the one that makes you fly, but this one is to communicate, put just a little in your ear and you'll be able to ear us as talk to us. Let's go, Mandragora's hideout was in Skull Island, we'll need fly dust for you three."

"No need, Tinker Bell, I can turn into my dragon form and Evie can climb on my back."

"I can transform into my octopus form and swim there." Said Uma.

"Perfect then! Let's go."

"Good luck! Anything you need we're here." Said Lonnie and Jane.

We walked to the shore, from here we could see Skull Island surrounded by thin layer of mist. Uma got into the water and transformed into her octopus form, Tinker Bell was surrounded by a shiny fairy dust, so shiny that nearly blinded our eyes, and when the light started to decrease, we could see her fairy form with beautiful sparkly green wings.

"Evie, step a little further, I'm going to transform now." I said, transforming myself into my dragon form. I got down and let Evie climb my back. We all either flew to Skull Island or swam there. I carefully landed and let Evie out, turning back to myself then.

"Nice fly M."

"Glad you liked it."

"I'm gonna stop using my bike and start asking for your dragon rides."

"Ahahahah what would I get in return?"

"You won't give me rides for free?" she said laughing.

"Maybe." I said with a smirk.

"Let's get this show on the road girls?" Uma said.

"Let's go." Tinker Bell said.

Skull Island was a dead place, there was not a single alive thing, the ground was rock solid, the night was as dark as the blackness that happens when we turn off the only lamp that was irradiating light in a room, not even the moonlight lightened out path. If it wasn't for Tinker Bell's fairy dust that lighten our way and our lanterns, we wouldn't be able to see an inch in front of us.