Meeting RM for the First Time

Author's Note: This is the first installment of the First Meeting Series. Check out my Tumblr for more. Please let me know what you think of my work, your words mean a lot. Feel free to get in touch with me or send in asks. Requests are open!

Genre: Fluff

Word Count: 2.2k 

Warnings: Slight mentions of alcohol

The atmosphere was buzzing with energy as the award show culminated, partly due to the booze everyone had managed to chug and partly, due to the incredible performances that were put up tonight, yours included.

You had stepped into the dressing room to change out of your performance clothes into the elegant gown your stylist had specially designed for you. She was an angel. The only one who could've made you look so good with such little effort. And when it came to the dress that she designed for you today, it was stunning to say the least. It was so good that the stars would be jealous of how radiant it was. It was so good, that if this dress were a person, you'd probably be married by now.

To be honest, tonight had been a great day. The performance went exceptionally well, better than your expectations even. You had received so many praises for your performance, your new work and even for your beauty, which was a pretty good confidence boost, to say the least.

You liked this. The fact that you had been brave enough to follow your passions. The fact that you could be a completely different person if the teenage you had taken the easier route. You felt proud, you felt like you had finally accomplished something. All of this only intensified, as you glanced at the award you had just won for displaying your acting prowess on screen. Things were starting to look better than they ever had and to be fair, you had led a pretty good life. But now seeing the fruit of your hard work, seeing your achievements in front of you, it took you to another level. The thoughts went into a spiral and you probably would've stayed there for another hour if it wasn't for the knock on your door that distracted you from drowning into the evening and its flashbacks.

"The door's open! You can come in," You exclaimed, not very sure of who it could be. Your team and staff had left you alone for a while knowing that you were changing and would need some time. And to be honest, work with someone too long, you learn to recognize their walk, their knock, even the way they say hello on the phone. This, however, was not any of them and you could be absolutely sure of it.

The young man who stepped in next, took your breath away. You did not expect him to be standing here right now. Seriously, anyone in the world could've been believable, but him! The reason being, when you dream of meeting your celebrity crush every day ever since you were a teenager and he steps into your dressing room, one of two things is happening. Either you're hallucinating, which seems to be the case and it wouldn't be far fetched considering how exhausted you were these days, or you fell asleep and were in dreamland. Again, a rather believable theory because the man who you had dreamed to talk to, walk with, work with, showing up in your dressing room when you least expect it, it's the most surprising thing to take place today. And to be fair, the evening had been full of surprises.

You realized now, that you had been staring at him with the same disbelief reflected in your eyes and jaw dropped to the floor.

"Are you okay? Or is it a bad time? I- I could always come back later you know!"

You didn't miss the way he was dressed. A suit tailored so perfectly that you could see the way it highlighted his broad shoulders. A weakness that seemed to make your knees buckle a little. Ignoring the sexually frustrated part of you that had come alive for a moment, you managed to put on a smile on your face. The biggest one you had had this far into the evening.