BTS Find Your Ex's Condoms

Author's Note: The scenario is such that BTS finds condoms that don't belong to them. This is just the Hyung line. Maknae like will be up soon. Also, that's a very long title and if anyone has a better idea, please tell me.

Genre: Fluff

Word Count: 2.6k

Warnings: Some cursing, kissing? (Does that need a warning, idk?), Mentions of sex and infidelity, Bad driving (that needs a warning)

Kim Namjoon

Namjoon took his position in the driver's seat of your car, eager to show off his newly acquired driving skills. He knew you liked being driven around and he made sure that he could do whatever it took to make you happy. Sitting in the passenger seat you admired the way his lips turned up into a small smile that made his dimples show up on his cheeks. You watched him adjust the seat as the driver was the one who always drove the car. In the process, being the clumsy cookie he is, he dropped his phone, somewhere. You saw him huff in annoyance as he started to feel around for his phone. You couldn't help but laugh a little at which he only gave you smile, which soon faded as his hand came to a halt and brought out what you recognized very clearly as the pack of condoms Jackson had always used. His jaw tightened and he bit the insides of his cheeks as you simply stared at him open mouthed, unsure of what to do.

“Wait, but we've never used these before, I would've remembered, did we," He questioned, clearly confused, eyes glued to the pack of condoms in his hand. "Wait these aren't even my size," He exclaimed.

"No they aren't," You added lamely, unsure of what you could possibly say to lessen his potential outburst.

"And could there be any possible explanation that would not make me mad?"

"Listen, they're just Jackson's, it doesn't mean tha-"

"JUST JACKSON'S?! Listen," You flinched a little since it was highly unusual for him to lose his temper, much less raise his voice at you. If anything, he was always rational, which just went to prove that he was really upset and imagining the worst case scenario. Breathing in and trying to regain his calm, he tried talking in an even tone though you could see how much effort it took on his part.

"Listen Joonie," You said, dropping the nickname which you hoped would calm him down, "I understand what could be going through your head right now-

"You understand what could be going through my head right now?! How do you think you'll do that? By sticking to your ex for sexual gratification while you turn to me to use as an emotional punching bag?!"

"Joonie, don't say things you don't mean please, it hurts me and you know that. So can you stop being petty and just listen to me?!"

"You? It hurts you? Well guess what, when you realize your girlfriend, who you're so crazy in love with, cheats with a guy who is one of your closest friends and not just her ex, it kills a man inside. You know, why don't you call your dear driver while I just go home so you can go ahead and cheat to your heart's content!"

"Wow, ouch. That hurt okay, and-"

Not waiting for you to clarify, he began stepping out of the car but this time, you were sure to get your words across and you jumped and grabbed him, leaving you in this awkward position where your legs were on your seat but your torso was thrown over him.

"They're from last year. I never cheated on you and could never. Your girlfriend is crazy in love with you too, even though you can be a jealous idiot at times."

"Oh. Ummm.. Now I'm embarrassed and would appreciate if you never brought this up again. Ever," He said, eliciting a small laugh from you.

"I love you too," He replied, emphasizing the words with a soft kiss to your lips before adding, "And now that we're sorted with this... Situation, I would like to finally show off my driving abilities."