BTS Reaction to Finding Your Ex's Condoms

Author's Note: The scenario is such that BTS finds condoms that don't belong to them. Requests are always open for anyone who'd like to request any kind of imagine.

Genre: Fluff

Word Count: 2.5k

Warnings: Slight cursing, brief mentions of sex, implied sexual encounters

Park Jimin

Jimin had been a really good friend to you through the end of your relationship. He knew how tough it was on you, living everyday knowing you're not with the guy you were so sure you'll end up with. You had had a very bad breakup. Maybe it would've hurt less if your ex didn't act like the relationship didn't matter to him. If he hadn't shown you that he just didn't care. And it hurts. Knowing that he was never in the relationship. It was just you.

But now it had been a good three months. You were done with him. For good. It had been so much better. You felt like your usual self, doing the work that you love and spending time with people who actually value it, Jimin being one of them, the most important one, actually. You had gotten significantly closer to him over the past few months and you'd be lying if you said you hadn't secretly wished for more, so much more. Every time he smiled you got mesmerized, when he spoke of something he loved and his eyes gleamed, you thought you could drown in them. You would steal glances when he was at practice and admire his voice when he sang as he walked around your kitchen getting food. It seemed so homely, with him around. Almost as if this is something you wanted more. To be homely and for him to wish for it too. But you never brought it up. No. You had been hurt by one guy and though you knew Jimin was nothing like him, you couldn't risk getting hurt or losing him.

You were pulled out off your trance when the door bell rang, indicating that Jimin had come over for your weekly hang out session. It wasn't a date, but it had begun to feel like one to you. You would dress up nice, choose the best food and select series or shows that you know both of you would love. Sometimes he'd even watch cheesy romcoms with you and say how much he hated them although you knew that he loved them too. But he would die before he admitted that. All the things he did for you, how he acted, you felt that maybe he had feelings too, but you couldn't risk the relationship you had now. And so you put on a smile and open the door, the smile only widening as you see him mirror yours.

"Gee, Y/N, why'd you open the door so quick? I'm not frozen to death out here yet," He said, a sarcastic look of shock and offense taking on his features.

"Yeah okay drama queen, come on in," You said, used to his antics by now.

"You do not have any right to call me a drama queen, you know. I'm not the one who threw someone out cuz they said they didn't like my favorite movie."

"That was one time. Plus, Tangled is a classic okay? You have to love it!"

"Yeah okay drama queen," He said, repeating your precious words and tone.

"By the way, I got you flowers and good food, milady," He said, bowing as a prince would in front of his true love. Your prince, you thought, entertaining the idea more than you'd like. You quickly drove that thought away, not having time to waste now that he was here.

The time you did get with him, you were more than happy for and would not let it go waste no matter what.

"Okay then! Please hand the food over and go wash up, kind sir."

He only smiled in response and rushed to the washroom to wash up before dinner. He was about to exit when his shirt got caught in a drawer and the drawer flung open. His eyes widened and he saw red before him as he came barging out. You ran to him when you heard a door slam.