Back To School

SCHOOL/HYO SONN POV
*breathes out* *breathes in* ok I can do this....

I said goodbye to omma and oppa and walked to school. I saw some people wearing the same uniform as me and they were talking to their friends which reminds me of my best friend...Trinity...

I was finally at school and I went to class early so I could study for a bit. I felt a bit alone but it kinda felt good being alone.

The bell rang and everyone came in class sitting in there seats but I the person who was supposed to be sitting next to me wasnt here.

"Hello and good morning class welcome back to school!!"-Teacher

Class:

................

"Okkk anyways let me check if everyone is here so say here when I say your name."-Teacher

" Jungkook?...is Jungkook here? Oh ok well then moving on!"-Teacher

"Sir sorry im late...."-Jungkook

"Oh thats ok go to your seat next to Hyo Sonn please"-Teacher

I took a quick look at him and I guess hes famous cuz girls were fangirling over him but he looked bad at the same time.

He looked at me and smirked..uhhh...ok...

During class I kept focusing on the board and writing the problems but then I got distracted by Jungkook. He was really getting annoying so moved my seat a bit further away from him then I started writing again.

When the teacher was facing the board Jungkook would always do something annoying to me. He would throw stuff at me, kick me, look at my work, braid my hair URGH HE IS ANNOYING!

*whispers* "can you please stop that?!"-Hyo Sonn

*scoffs* "no.."-Jungkook

*groans*-Hyo Sonn

It was finally the end of class and I was so happy since I could get away from Jungkook.

I got my lunch and went to the rooftop. It was nice and peaceful I could hear the windy breeze. Just then I heard the door opening and I turned my head and it was Jungkook.

"Urghh you again!"-Hyo Sonn

"Umm why the hell your here?!"-Jungkook

"Exuse me?! Im allowed to!"-Hyo Sonn crossing her arms

"This is my place now go away!!"-Jungkook yelled at me

*sighs* "F-fine...."-I said with sad eyes and walked away looking down at my feet.

"Good now dont go near me...ever!"-Jungkook

I ignored him and kept walking. It was class again and I had maths. Damn it! I had Jungkook in my class again but im just going to pretend that hes invisible to me cuz I HATE HIM!

He came in and avoided contact with him by looking at the window. There was full of high pitched screams in the class because of him and it was sooo high pitched I had to block my ears or else I would be deaf!

"Hehe~ umm you ok there?"-as a guy said to me so I looked at him and I have to say he was pretty hot!

"oh umm not really its just the girls screaming..."-Hyo Sonn nearly almost blushing!

"Lol your starting to get red there..."-the guy

"Oh am I?" Woops sorry!-Hyo Sonn

*chuckles manly* "its ok..."- the guy