Forgotten

Sam walked into the classroom

"Now class, this is Sam! Our new student!" Okami said with glee, clapping her hands

"What..?" Sam muttered under his breath. New student? He's been attending the school for 5 years! What was happening?

"Please introduce yourself!" Okami asked. Sam tugged his sleeves, feeling nervous. "Uhm.. My name is S-Samuel?  And uh.. I'm 16 years old. I just moved here f-from England.." Sam stuttered. This was the second time he's doing an introduction. In front of the people he knew!

"Very good! Now you'll be sitting next to Taurtis. Taurtis, please raise your hand!" a Raven haired male raised his hand and Sam walked towards him and sat by the window

After about an hour and a half, the school bell rang. Everyone walked out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria. Sam followed all of them behind. He wanted to sit the usual place Taurtis, Grian and him would but J has his seat occupied. 

Sam's bunny ears dropped. Being completely erased from everyone's memories was a huge thing he feared. Sam sighed and tried going outside before someone called him out

"Hey Sam! Come here and sit with us!" it was J who had called him out. Sam nervously walked to the table and sat next to Taurtis

"Well hello, my name's JTheStar! You may call me J!" He told Sam

"This is Grian, my boyfriend"

Wait when did J and Grian started dating?

"and this is Taurtis, the popular guy in school!"

And when did Taurtis become popular??

"Nice.. to meet you three..?" Sam nervously said. Taurtis pulled out the usual bag of Doritos with a T sticker sticked to the D on the bag.

J and Grian shared a picky. Then Sam realized he didn't bring any food nor did he bought anything from the store. 'How pitiful..' Sam thought to himself

Taurtis was the first to realize Sam wasn't eating "Hey, why aren't you eating?" Taurtis asked "Uh.. I didn't broug-" before he could even finish, he felt a liquid being poured on to his head.

Sam turned around quickly and saw Dom had poured a bottle of water on to his head. "HAHAHAHAHAH! The bunny boy is all wet!" everyone in the cafeteria room started laughing. Sam's bunny ears dropped and covered them with his hands.

"DOM!" Taurtis stood up, slamming the table with his bare hands "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Taurtis screamed and Sam flinched. "Oh come on Taurtis, This is funny! Look at that trash! He can't even protect or stood up for himself!" Dom laughed. Taurtis gritted his teeth "That's it! I'm done with you bullying people left and right!" Taurtis yelled. Everyone let out an 'ooh'

"MRS OKAMI!!" Taurtis yelled out, Dom flinched and had a nervous look on his face. Dom tried to ran but Grian quickly grabbed him alongside J.

"Yes Taurtis? What's going on?" the cafeteria went silent as soon as Okami walked in. "Mrs Okami, I've really been meaning to tell you this but Dom has been bullying new students whenever they enroll in the school. Look what he did to Sam!" Taurtis pointed at Sam, he whimpered. "Oh my! Samuel are you alright?!" Okami asked, Sam only nodded and the teacher sighed.

"Dom, Rowan's office. Now" Okami demanded. Dom groaned and went to the gym. "Taurtis, please get Sam to the bathroom so he can clean himself. I'll send him a fresh school uniform to J" Taurtis nodded and led Sam to the bathroom

On their way there, Taurtis sighed "Dom is such a jerk" Taurtis scoffed. "I can tell" was all Sam could reply