~The Slip~

Kirishima's P.O.V.

"Disney land?" I ask confused. I thought for a moment and remembered the school trip. "Damn- I never filled out the form." I said to them as I started looking around hastily for the sheet.

"Hurry and find it! Today's the last day to turn it in!" Mina said as she jumped off my pillow and helped me look for it.

Soon all of us were searching like there was some kind of million dollar prize for finding the paper. Just as I was about to give up hope, I remembered a vital piece of information.

"Bakugou has it!" I remembered. 

They looked at me in confusion. "Why does he have it?" They all said in sync. I explained how Momo gave Bakugou the form since I was tiny at the time. They nodded and asked what was the plan of action.

"Well obviously I'm going to have to go get it from him." I said smiling. "Do you guys wanna tag along?" I asked them as I went to change out of my suit. They all said yes and ran excitingly towards the door. 

When I was done changing I picked all three of them up and set them on top of my head, like Bakugou did when I was small. Lately I've been taking pointers from the way he took care of me when I was their size. It seems pretty easy, but I have only been I the parenting business for about a day or so, so I cant really say so or not.

"Hey Kiri?" Mina asked as I walked to Bakugou's dorm for the second time today. "Hm?" I hummed, smiling as we neared his door.

"Make sure you don't kiss him again." She said as she giggled. The other two boys immediately laughed along side her, making me turn red.

These little poopers!

"Whatever." I said while rolling my eyes. I knocked on Bakugou's door and waited patiently for him to answer.

"Oh hey shitty hair." Bakugou said as he opened his door. "Heyo! I brought the kids." I said to him laughing. I saw his lips curl up slightly, "I came by to get the Disney Land sheets." I told him.

He nodded and motioned for me to come in. I swept past him and set Kaminari, Mina, and Sero on the ground. They immediately started playing tag, which I thought was kinda cute. I turned to Bakugou and gave him a toothy grin. To my surprised he.. wait no.. this is a dream isn't it?

He smiled?????????

W O T ? !

As if reading my thoughts, he winked at me and walked towards his desk, to gather the permission slips. Him smiling, and then on top of that W I N K I N G, caused me to literally almost faint.

"wiiiiiiiink..." I choked out quietly to myself. I shook my head trying to shake away.. well... that!

He turned around and walked back over to me, slips in hand. He handed them to me and then whispered in my ear, "Want me to accompany you?~"

I froze-

 A A A A A A A A A !

There was nothing wrong with the question he asked, it was the tone he said it in. The distance from his mouth and my ear sent chills down my spine. If he moved not even an inch closer, he could kiss, or even worse, bite my ear.

Stay strong Kiri, stay strong. Do something you wont regret..

My mind betray me.

I wrapped my arms around Bakugou's hips and pulled him close to me. "Do you want to?~" I whispered back to him. He blushed madly and smirked. "You ray of fucking sunshine." He said quietly before backing away from me.