Emotional

"Hey." I hear a soft voice speak quietly into my ear. My eyes seem to float open instead of the way you would usually squint around before opening your eyes. I turn and see Naomi right next to me, "It's time you should get up." She whispered before leaving.

"Ohhh..." I moaned, rolling to the edge of my bed. I crawled off and over to my drawer, of which I pulled out a pair of jean shorts and striped T-shirt. I quickly threw my hair in a bun and checked in my bag to make sure everything from yesterday was still in there. I walked out to the kitchen to see Naomi finishing her cup of coffee. She was dressed in a black skirt, white tank top, with a black, zip-up sweater.Her hair was parted and braided into two braided pigtails.

"Naomi?" I said quietly, staring her up and down. Why is she always so cute?!

"Uh, yes?" She turned towards me. 

"Isn't that my sweater."

"Well, yeah, but I figured you would mind." She smiled, "But if you want it-"

"No, I don't mind." I cut her off. "I never wear it anyway."

"Oh, okay, then!" She said cheerfully before rinsing her cup out and leaving it on the counter. "If you want, you could use my cup."

"Yeah, thanks." I walked over to the counter and made a cup of coffee. I checked the time on the oven. "Uh, about 5 minutes until my first class starts..." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh, well yes you need to do your make-up and all." She looks at the floor. 

"Only takes me about 20 minutes, I don't wear heavy make-up." I shake my head.

"I... Um.. Was thinking..." She said, looking outside.

"Thinking... What?" I asked.

"Maybe... Since it's nice out..." She continued to  look outside for a moment, before turning back towards me.

"We could walk to the cafe for some coffee today. I mean, so you can have some, we can a have a cup throughout most of the day...?"

"You wanna go to the cafe?" I asked her.

"I mean, yeah." She muttered.

"Because you want some actually good coffee," I chugged my cup, "But don't have money."

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Alright, sounds good" I shrugged, placing my cup in the sink. 

We left, got a large cup of coffee to go, and talked about school work on the way back home. Nothing special. The only thing that was out of the ordinary was me. Recently, she's been a bit more special to me than before. I don't mean to sound like those cliches about having a crush on your best friend, except you live together. But that's exactly what it is. I just hope this isn't some messed up kind of thing. Y'know, something that ends bad, like a good story about romance that ends horribly. Of course, that could never happen! This isn't a book, this is my life. Right?