Arc 1 chapter 14: Don't Diss the Author!

A few weeks later Zhang Fei was sitting in his office talking on the phone with one of his underlings while Xia Ruo sat in front of him bored as hell with both her hands propping up her face. She wore casual clothing and looked really pleasing to the eye when looked at her beautiful countenance and dazzling eyes that would take one's breath away when looked upon with. When the call ended Zhang Fei immediately told Xia Ruo an answer before she could repeat her question, "the answer is no, I am not interested in going with you anywhere."

"Oh come on, you are always here busy with your work or fishing up some sinister plots to ruin someone's life, it wouldn't kill you to take some time off and besides you would have the beautiful me to give you company."

Zhang arched his brow when he heard the part about 'Fishing up some sinister plans to ruins someone's life'. Is it that obvious?

"Hmm let me think about it."

Xia Ruo showed a brilliant smile thinking that she finally got through Zhang Fei and he would finally say yes to going out but Zhang Fei chose to pour cold water on her hopes, "No."

Recently Xia Ruo had constantly been trying to hang out with Zhang Fei and would ask him to go out with her to one place or another to which Zhang Fei's answer would always be a 'No'. Even though Zhang Fei said no Xia Ruo still continued to nag him about it. All the employees of the building knew that Xia Ruo was Zhang Fei's girlfriend and recently she would visit him every day and would spend some time with him before going back to her office or home, she would even sometimes bring lunch for the boss as well, everyone thought that the boss' girlfriend was cute for being so caring for her boyfriend. When she entered the CEO room, the door would remain closed and no one would dare to enter the room and disturb them unless absolutely necessary.

No one knew what went on in the room between the two, everyone thought that would lovingly talk with each other and talk to each other about their day, the usual couple stuff, while some daring folks had some really steamy ideas. (0w0)

Meanwhile Coco had found a new hobby, since he could interact with the world if he wanted to, to a certain extent, he realized he could use this ability for something useful, he could haunt people. Hence Coco was currently busy making things fall of counters, switch off lights and make elevators stop at the wrong floors so he could scare people and it worked wonderfully as the office workers would often be scared and a bit paranoid after such events. Hehe this is so fun, no wonder the stupid ghosts enjoy doing this so much.

"Please? Just this once, consider it as a favor." Xia Ruo continued with her efforts to bring Zhang Fei out to get something to eat, she wanted to give him a treat as thanks for saving her previously at the mansion. Xia Ruo was glad that she had made a partnership with Zhang Fei previously as it had helped her a lot in getting her revenge, if she was to be honest it wouldn't so easy for her to do it on her own and she would have probably taken a long time to get her revenge. Although she was glad that she was almost done with her plans of getting revenge she was still curious as to why Zhang Fei wanted to ruin Mo wenzi and Xia Su even though they had nothing to do with him at all, when she had asked him for his reason', she was expecting a reply with proper reasoning but instead she got a lazy reply of 'they are annoying that's why'. She didn't believe him, but she understood he wanted to keep to it himself and she wasn't going to pry it out of him since he had helped her so much.

Zhang Fei looked at her as if she was an annoyance and said," Fine but just this once, don't bother me again for such a thing, we still have a work to do to complete our plans."

Xia Ruo mostly ignored everything Zhang Fei said after 'fine' and just said, "Yeah, yeah okay I understand"

They both went towards the elevator to get to the ground floor but the elevator wasn't coming up no matter how much they waited and how many times they furiously pressed the button, Zhang Fei asked his secretary what was wrong with the elevator and his secretary replied saying that it was malfunctioning recently and someone was already occupied with fixing it. Actually this wasn't any malfunction but rather coco messing with elevator to annoy the employees for shits and giggles.