See you soon(Juuzou)

(Request from:Juu)

You had run straight into a dead end. Your kagune wouldn't help you climb away to escape. The investigator stood before you.
You're old friend,juuzou Suzuya. "Y/n it's been so long. Why not fill me in on why you kept this a secret?" He laughed and leaned his quinque on the ground.

"Juuzou." You growled. "Why would I tell someone planning to be an investigator that I'm a ghoul? That's suicide"

Juuzou laughed a bit. "I didn't mean as an investigator silly,I meant as someone you loved" you stiffened up. "Who ever said I loved you?" You tried to lace your words in venom. However he was immune to your poison.

"You did,remember? I rejected you because I thought you'd hurt me like mama did. That's what my idea of love was" he smiled. Why was juuzou sharing this now.

"Aren't you going to kill me juuzou? You can't just let me escape. You'll get in trouble."

Juuzou sighed and set his quinque down carefully. He walked up to you and put his hand on your shoulder before hugging you. "I would be sad if you died"

The realization of how much juuzou had grown hit you. His hair was black. How hadn't you seen that? How hadn't you noticed?

Why did you still love him?

You hugged him back. "Juuzou I still-"

Juuzous communicator buzzed. He moved away and answered the call in. "The ghoul I was chasing escaped,I'll meet up with my squad near our prior location"

You smiled at him. You're kakugan and kagune fading away. "I'll see you soon juuzou"

Juuzou nodded. "Don't die" he said before leaving you to escape.