Ep 1

Almost everyone was filming for their new music video, all of them except for Jimin and Jungkook. They had finished filming all their scenes for that day. They had been waiting for the rest of them to finish, but got bored quickly. 

    “Wanna go for a walk?” Jungkook suggested. 

    “Ok,”Jimin said as he stood up. 

    Jungkook followed him to the door, then held the door open for Jimin. Jimin walked through, then waited while Jungkook closed the door. They stood for a minute, breathing in the fresh air. 

    “How long of a walk are we going for?” Jimin asked. 

    “I don’t know, why don’t we start walking and figure it out from there?” Jungkook turned to start walking. 

    Jimin nodded and followed. They walked in silence for a few minutes. The pattern of their footsteps fell quickly into a beat, walking at the same pace. The birds were singing, the sky was a clear blue with cotton candy-like patches of clouds. The trees were a lush green, full of life. Everything surrounding them was bright and colorful, and they marveled at its beauty. 

    Jungkook paused, breaking the steady pattern of footsteps. Jimin felt him pause, and slowed his pace, coming to a stop. 

    “Are you okay?” Jimin asked, concerned. 

    “I’m okay, just tired.” Jungkook sighed, blushing slightly from Jimin being concerned about him. 

    Jungkook took a big step forward, until he was standing side by side with Jimin. Jimin turned around to resume walking, but instead was pulled into a tight hug. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin. Jimin awkwardly paused for a second, then hugged him back. 

    “Thank you for caring.” Jungkook rested his head on Jimin’s shoulder. 

    “You’re welcome,” Jimin replied, still slightly confused of what was going on. 

    Jimin could feel Jungkook’s breathing and his heartbeat. Jungkook took a deep breath, taking in the warmth. He moved one hand to ruffle Jimin’s hair, still keeping his face buried in Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin took in the smell of Jungkook’s cologne, feeling safe in his arms. Jimin could feel that his cheeks were as red as a fresh, ripe strawberry. They stayed like that for a moment, their breathing and heartbeat synced to the same tempo. 

    Jungkook let go, but held on to Jimin’s hand. Both of them were still blushing. Neither of them spoke for a moment. Jungkook stared at the ground, unable to look anywhere else. Jimin stared off into the distance, not even at anything in the distance, just the distance. 

    “So…” Jungkook broke the silence like breaking ice. “Are we going to keep walking?” 

    “Yeah, sure," Jimin turned to the direction they had been previously walking. 

    Jungkook smiled, then looked away to try to hide it. Jimin was still completely oblivious. Jungkook snuck a glance at him. They walked for a while, talked, laughed, and had fun.