~ Stalking him ~

Yoongis Pov.

Ever since I knew that Jimin was working in that cafe I started to visit him more, knowing that maybe some fucker might be flirting with him

I saw the cheif officer and polices enter the cafe, making me lower my head and pull down my hat

I saw the cheif officer and polices enter the cafe, making me lower my head and pull down my hat. 'Fucking peasants' I whispered under my breath while looking at the window.

I looked back again at them and saw that the owner of the cafe and chief officer kiss, 'Shit sherlock. Never knew the Chief was gay' I luaghed silently and was alittle shocked.

The six of them laughed and talked the whole day, the officers helping them when there was many costomers. I always glance at Jimin when I have a chance, looking at his beautiful features and his bright angelic smile.

I lost count of how many I ordered just so I could stay in the cafe for the whole day. I have nothing to do anyways, unless I spot a victim I can play with. But for now my whole attention is on my angel.

The shop was already closing for about one hour so I decide to leave, finding my victim to play with while waiting.

Walking down the streets I spoted a woman who was wearing a striped red and black croptop with short shorts and black boots. Probably waiting for a men to seduce and fuck her.

I smirked inside my mask and walked towards her, keeping my face still unknown. I casualy took a seat infront of her, the girl was startled for a moment before smirking at me. Putting her phone on the table and fixed her posture and pushing her chest more, showcasing me the deep vline ob her clothes and showing her disgusting small breast.

She leaned on the table and tried to look seductive as possible wich for me is like a worm wiggling towards me.

"Hi oppa~" she said in the most cringest voice Ive ever heard. I can see she put to much make up on her face and attached those long eye lashes to look like she has them.

"Hey" I said in my deep voice making the girl shudder.

"Oooh I see oppa has a deep voice. I like those~" she said in a flitarious voice. Winking at me and smiling.