Blackout

~Daniel's P.O.V~ 

I got outside my car and all I hear is a little chuckle. "Well, well. What do we have here? A beautiful girl, with dark curly hair, gorgeous hazel eyes, and those nice, oh very nice lips!" I knew who it was now. It was Daniel. I turned around and saw him with a gun in his hand. I started to tremble until, I feel a rough hand stroking my hair. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled. "Listen young lady. I control you and your every move and everything you own! You got that?" he yelled harshly. He blindfolded me with an old, orange, beat up, bandana, that smelled like old gym lockers and sweat. "Now, are you hungry?" Daniel asked. I was about to say yes listening to the rumbling and grumbling going around in my stomach. I heard something that sounded like a jar, popping open. I KNOW THAT SMELL! RAT POISON!!! "No, I'm not going to eat anything you prepare for me anyways!" I said, awkwardly interrupting the silence. "LISTEN! We can do this the HARD way or the EASY way. It's your choice..." Daniel's voice trailed off. I knew he was right by me though, I can hear him breathing in the silence. I heard his footsteps getting closer. He grabbed my upper arm tightly leading me to somewhere. "Where are we going!?!?!" I questioned in worry. "No where now relax." Daniel commanded. I felt something stab me in the arm. I shrieked in pain. Befor I knew out I blackedout.