Steel Table

I woke up and instantly get the goosebumps. I hear heavy footsteps that sounded like that they were walking down steps. "Oh look! Sleeping beauty has awoken from her beauty rest." he said, with an ironic tone in his voice. He walks over to me and tries to touch my wrist. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled. "A fiesty one, ey?" a deep voice questioned. I could just see what he looked like. He had dark black hair that swooped just at the top. He also had a nice beach tan. He was wearing a tight black shirt, that had the Nirvana logo in bright yellow. He cut the sleeves out. He was wearing black tight pants. "What are you staring at?" he asked. "Well, I'm not really sure. I just like the way the face looks." I answered. "Stop, flirting!" Daniel yelled, while he high fived my cheek with a lot of force.. While Daniel and the dark haired angel where talking, I tried to escape the ropes that were tied to the table and my wrists. The ropes just dug more into my skin. "Okay, Princess look away." Daniel commanded. "What do you mea-ARGGHGHGHGH" I was cut off with a needle being inserted to my left shoulder. He untied my wrists and ankles. I attempted to stand up. "Eaaasssyyy. You got to sit back down. You might fall." Daniel said with a smirk. "WHAT?!?!? WHAT DID YOU D-" I was interrupted by my body tensing up and falling straight backwards. 

                                                                  >Daniel's P.O.V<

"Hey, you ready Adrian?" I questioned. "Let's just get this done and over with." Adrian answered. We took her upstairs into Adrian's guest bedroom and waited for her to wake up...