The Last Sight I Behold

As she started to regain consciousness, Lucy started to stand up from the ground, cleaning a bit of blood she had on her eyes.

- What.... what happened?

As her eyesight got better, she decided to look around her surroundings. She was in a dark room, with a faint smell of smoke around her.

- Where am I?

She then started to remember

- Right.... I was tied down in a chair and one member of Spriggan 12 tried to gauge out my eyes out. But then she stopped as she turned to Nats.....

And then it hit her.

-Wait Natsu!

The pink haired boy, who moments before collapsed on the floor due to a ethernano tumor suddenly popped in her head.

- Natsu! Where are you!? Nat....su

Her screams got cutted out short as she saw something or to be more precise: someone.

Even though they were enemies, Lucy, couldn't do anything but watch in fear the state of the Spriggan 12 that once keep her prisioner.

She was in the floor, barely even conscious, with eyes wide open, breathing with difficulty. Her clothes mostly rotten and mangled. Covered in burns all over her body. She seemed to be in shock as if she witnessed something. But what could've defeated, let alone beated someone who was said to be on the same level as Ishgar's strongest mage?

-A m-mo-mo-monster....

She started babbling.

- H-he was.... moving. In my time. How c-could....? How can something like him.... exist?

Lucy watched in shock by the scene she was witnessing.

-H-he's a monster. A monster beyond a God....

- Did Natsu did this?- taught Lucy for a moment

-Wait that can't be! He was unconscious.... how could he possibly?

But then Lucy realized something. In the Floor, there was a trail of footsteps that went all the way to the exit of that hole.

The footsteps started as those of a human, but then the nails started to grow, after a few more, the feet grew larger. As if it was turning into something. She also realized that with every footstep, the sillihoute of it was darker, as if they were carved from a flaming iron.

Suddeny Poliursca, alongside Everdeen, Wendy and Brandish entered into the hole.

Lucy then made a smile, as Brandish wasn't as wounded as she taught, but then she saw a terrified look on the Guild's medic.

- Miss Porlyusca. What happened?

- He.... he wasn't sick. The tumor.... it wasn't an ethernano tumor.... but something worse.

Lucy was once again terrified.

First the Spriggan beated to near death on the floor, then Natsu nowhere to be seen, then her guilmates and Brandish popping out of nowhere. She was confused. She could only ask for someone. Someone who was near to death a few minutes ago. Someone she knew that was strong enough to fight against all kind of enemies. Someone who had the magic to leave such destruction. Someone she knew for a long time.

- Where is Natsu?