Fear spreads

The battle between the Queen of the Fairies and the Queen of the Dragons was slowly coming to an end. Erza, one of the strongest mages in Fairy Tail, who had faced and bested all sort of powerful wizards and monsters time and time again, now had most of her bones crushed into pieces.

Barely even able to move, she used her hand, her only limb thqt wasn't broken, to move, grabbing her damaged sword to get up.

- So is this all you have left, my dear daughter?

Erza then looked up, to see the source of said question. A great majestic beast, pearl and red colored scales harder than any armor, with a few scarlet feathers on her head, claws sharper than any sword Erza could create, forming a smile with her jaws, showing her teeth that could swallow a man whole like a snack. The true form of the Scarlet Despair. Irene Belserion. A dragon. And her mother.

- I'm....

- Huh? Your still have strength to fight?

-I'm.... not.... done.... ye....

Erza fell to ground as she tried speak up, with a every try filling her entire body with excruciable pain.

- Erza... please.... don't....

Wendy was already exhausted from all the figthing and possession, being unable to even use a single spell.

- Sorry but I don't have time to deal with either of you. However I don't intend to deal with every single enemy mage left. So in order to reunite you all in the afterlife, I'll use a spell I've been eager to use.

She then raised her hand (paw?) and began to conjure a spell.

- What is she doing now?

As Erza continued to ask that question, she realized that a slight shadow was starting to form.

Wendy also looked up as the shadow slowly started to grow. As time went one, a little dot was starting to become visible from the sky.

- Huh?

- Wait.... what is that?

- Is.... is that a star or something?

- No I.... I think its growing.

- Wait how can a star grow?

- How should I know

As Fairy Tail mages started to argue among themselves they realized the soldiers of Alvarez started to panic.

- That thing.... Could it be?

- It is.... It truly is!

- Lady Irene's....!

As a sandstorm disipated, Ajeel soon realized what that dot was.

- That old hag. She didn't?!

- What old ha.... Huh?! What in the name of....?!

- Big Brother Elf what are you....?

(Neinheart) - Lady Irene sniff why? sniff Is sniff is this punishment for my failure?

(Mirajane) - That magic power.... is from that woman!

(Jacob)c- My Goodness.... did she just....?!

- Gajeel are you seeing this?

- Like hell. How the hell could I miss that?!

As more people looked up on the sky, more terror and fear spread throught the battlefield.

On the top of the mountain in the Fairy Tail Guild.

(Zeref) - Irene.... you seriously didn't....